Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107987
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425630
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227542
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Wink 
(07-26-2016, 11:18 AM)wilson123 Wrote: I have a Lenovo G500 ,  please help me  removed WiFi whitelist so that I can install another card. Thank you.

I have uploaded a backup here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oATQH...sp=sharing

Here you are: http://rgho.st/7MdSwKGn2
Read readme.txt
find
quote
(07-26-2016, 11:25 AM)wilson123 Wrote: hi,everyone,
I have a Lenovo G500 ,  please help me  remove WiFi whitelist so that I can install another card. Thank you.

I have uploaded a backup(78CN25WW) here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oATQH...sp=sharing

Here you are: http://rgho.st/7MdSwKGn2

Read readme.txt
find
quote
(07-26-2016, 12:02 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 11:25 AM)wilson123 Wrote: hi,everyone,
I have a Lenovo G500 ,  please help me  remove WiFi whitelist so that I can install another card. Thank you.

I have uploaded a backup(78CN25WW) here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oATQH...sp=sharing

Here you are: http://rgho.st/7MdSwKGn2

Read readme.txt

it work,Thank you.
find
quote
Please, help. Can you remove wifi whitelist and unlock advanced menu? Lenovo G500.

Thank you.

Bios backup 78CN25WW(V2.03)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-upuh...3RWbU9Vc0E
find
quote
(07-27-2016, 10:15 AM)kkaroll Wrote: Please, help. Can you remove wifi whitelist and unlock advanced menu? Lenovo G500.

Thank you.

Bios backup 78CN25WW(V2.03)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-upuh...3RWbU9Vc0E

http://rgho.st/7NXBsgBt7
Read readme.txt
find
quote
Hello!
I have a Lenovo G500 and I bought a new wifi card:Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 but I received error about unsupported wireless network.
Please if you can remove whitelist. I made a backup of BIOS usig Universal Backup Toolkit 2.0.
Thank you very much!
Here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zrao18llzubmwj...9.rom?dl=0
Have a nice day!
Daniel B.

P.S. If you can send me a tutorial about how I install modified bios, I will appreciate you very much because it's first time.
find
quote
(08-05-2016, 04:49 PM)danyb21 Wrote: Hello!
I have a Lenovo G500 and I bought a new wifi card:Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 but I received error about unsupported wireless network.
Please if you can remove whitelist. I made a backup of BIOS usig Universal Backup Toolkit 2.0.
Thank you very much!
Here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zrao18llzubmwj...9.rom?dl=0
Have a nice day!
Daniel B.

P.S. If you can send me a tutorial about how I install modified bios, I will appreciate you very much because it's first time.

http://rgho.st/644dxZPbW

read readme
find
quote
(08-05-2016, 05:33 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 04:49 PM)danyb21 Wrote: Hello!
I have a Lenovo G500 and I bought a new wifi card:Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 but I received error about unsupported wireless network.
Please if you can remove whitelist. I made a backup of BIOS usig Universal Backup Toolkit 2.0.
Thank you very much!
Here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zrao18llzubmwj...9.rom?dl=0
Have a nice day!
Daniel B.

P.S. If you can send me a tutorial about how I install modified bios, I will appreciate you very much because it's first time.

http://rgho.st/644dxZPbW

read readme

Hey, do you by chance know what the version this BIOS ROM is?  Also, does it have the advanced menus implemented?
find
quote
Dudu2002, thanks for putting this apparent BIOS fix up for us.
But please, can you confirm that this is OK in all G500 laptops?
Or is it specific to certain sub-models, or even for an individual laptop?

I don't want to effectively destroy my motherboard by messing the BIOS.

Dave
find
quote
(08-17-2016, 02:35 AM)dave23572 Wrote: Dudu2002, thanks for putting this apparent BIOS fix up for us.
But please, can you confirm that this is OK in all G500 laptops?
Or is it specific to certain sub-models, or even for an individual laptop?

I don't want to effectively destroy my motherboard by messing the BIOS.

Dave

http://rgho.st/6XTSvMgjR

run and report

Posts: 87 - ONLY for alerscone !
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)