Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#51
(11-18-2013, 03:25 AM)sovem Wrote: In DOS type flash.bat?

Yes, I typed "flash.bat". I decided to do it again and this time take picture of what happens after I press ENTER. I get the same result. Did I do it correctly? Is there a setting that I disable to prevent this? Huh

Picture:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkf7n8ou8y8epq7/IMG_8671.JPG

ERROR Document:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yggv4febeinpvgg/ERROR.LOG

Thanks for replying back
find
quote
#52
(11-18-2013, 03:25 AM)sovem Wrote: In DOS type flash.bat?

Despite the Error I decided to swap my current wireless card with the new one and the laptop immediately recognized it! I had to install the drivers off course and now the new card is working properly!

All is well!
Thanks a whole bunch for helping me!
You are the best man!
find
quote
#53
(11-18-2013, 05:43 AM)Doofus_21 Wrote: Despite the Error I decided to swap my current wireless card with the new one and the laptop immediately recognized it! I had to install the drivers off course and now the new card is working properly!

All is well!
Thanks a whole bunch for helping me!
You are the best man!

Thanks for feedback.
From picture: FPT operation passed = Done.
Smile

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#54
Hey

I have the same Laptop with the same bios. But the link are not Working anymore. The files was deleted?

Cold you make a new link or sent it to my email?

offentlig(@)mortenbc.com

Thanks.
find
quote
#55
(11-19-2013, 01:59 PM)MortenBC Wrote: Hey

I have the same Laptop with the same bios. But the link are not Working anymore. The files was deleted?

Cold you make a new link or sent it to my email?

offentlig(@)mortenbc.com

Thanks.

Yeah, this mod not for your PC.
Backup bios for mod please.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#56
How do I make a backup of my bios?
find
quote
#57
(10-23-2013, 09:44 PM)sovem Wrote:
(10-23-2013, 06:39 PM)airplaneman19 Wrote: Hi, I have a Lenovo G500. Can you please remove the WLAN whitelist? I want to add an Atheros AR9285

WL removed: Lenovo_G500_78CN22WW_BACKUP_NWL_airplaneman19
http://rghost.net/49689057
Look README to update. Please post results.

Hello,

I have the exact same laptop type (G500 20236), and I want to add the Atheros 9280 AR5BHB92. But I assume that you've removed the whole white list from the patched BIOS?

Could you re-upload this file again?

Thanks in advance. Big Grin
find
quote
#58
Hello Please remove whitelist on my bios!
Laptop Lenovo G500
BIOS 78CN23WW (v 2.01)
Board number 3181711701237
original BIOS http://rghost.net/50784255
Backup my BIOS http://rghost.net/50832516


Old card: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_321817AA&REV_01
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_321817AA
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&CC_0280
find
quote
#59
anybody ask me!!!
find
quote
#60
(12-09-2013, 06:46 AM)roughtodacore Wrote: Hello,

I have the exact same laptop type (G500 20236), and I want to add the Atheros 9280 AR5BHB92. But I assume that you've removed the whole white list from the patched BIOS?

Could you re-upload this file again?

Thanks in advance. Big Grin

Hi,
This mod for airplaneman19 only (bios backup), not for your PC.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)