Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227640
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(11-28-2014, 03:41 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-28-2014, 12:11 PM)slj762 Wrote: Could someone please remove the whitelist from my G500 please? It would be really helpful and really improve my laptop!

http://rghost.net/59315906

Cheers Smile

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/59319891

Let me know
Regards

P.S. Donate to me so I will continue . . .  look into my Signature Wink

BIOS boots perfectly with what look like a bunch of new options which is nice! I'll let you know if the WiFi works when the card arrives but thank you very much! Smile
find
quote
Here You go :


http://rghost.net/59374226

Let me know
Regards

P.S. Donate to me so I will continue . . .  look into my Signature [Image: wink.gif]

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(11-30-2014, 06:56 PM)slj762 Wrote:
(11-28-2014, 03:41 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-28-2014, 12:11 PM)slj762 Wrote: Could someone please remove the whitelist from my G500 please? It would be really helpful and really improve my laptop!

http://rghost.net/59315906

Cheers Smile

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/59319891

Let me know
Regards

P.S. Donate to me so I will continue . . .  look into my Signature Wink

BIOS boots perfectly with what look like a bunch of new options which is nice! I'll let you know if the WiFi works when the card arrives but thank you very much! Smile

New WiFi card (Atheros AR9287) installed and working happily at 300Mbps. Cheers! Donation sent yesterday Big Grin
find
quote
(11-30-2014, 04:49 PM)isaiascn Wrote: Please, someone help me, I have a Lenovo G500
and wanted to replace my BORADCOM BCM94313HMG2L
with the Intel 3160 DualBand +Bluetooth card, the bios info is:
LENOVO 78CN25WW(Ver2.03)

the link for backup of bios is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eyya7jlfwzp9w2....zip?dl=0s

thanks.

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/59375107

Let me know
Regards

P.S. Donate to me so until I continue . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(12-01-2014, 04:43 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-30-2014, 04:49 PM)isaiascn Wrote: Please, someone help me, I have a Lenovo G500
and wanted to replace my BORADCOM BCM94313HMG2L
with the Intel 3160 DualBand +Bluetooth card, the bios info is:
LENOVO 78CN25WW(Ver2.03)

the link for backup of bios is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eyya7jlfwzp9w2....zip?dl=0s

thanks.

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/59375107

Let me know
Regards

P.S. Donate to me so until I continue . . . look into my Signature Wink

Thank you very much, now the bios menu has a lot more than I need , and I installed the card without problems, again thank you very much .
find
quote
Hi,

i also need an bios without the whitlist.
want to use Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000


bios backup: http://rghost.ru/59648753
find
quote
(05-31-2014, 05:13 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(05-31-2014, 08:29 AM)vitagin Wrote: help please thanks

Ok friend,
try this, follow instructions and flash Bios from USB Dos Stick, run Flash.bat :

http://rghost.net/56049405

Let me know
Regards





link fails
please
rise again

thanks.
find
quote
You can not download because I was studying and now I start again

help please thanks
find
quote
Good afternoon,

I'd like to remove the WL from my Lenovo G500, because I can't rely on my original wifi card. I hope that BIOS wizards would make my dream come trueSmile I'm providing the necessary backups:

It is backup from Universal Bios Backup:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qs4gjh


It is backup from BACKUP_TOOLS:

http://rghost.net/59800442


Best regards,
GMike
find
quote
(12-14-2014, 11:30 AM)kapa58 Wrote: Hi,

i also need an bios without the whitlist.
want to use Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000


bios backup: http://rghost.ru/59648753

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/59812746

let me know
Regards

P.S. Donate for my work so I will continue . . . look into my Signature Wink
Merry Xmas

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)