Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Sorry I did not see this three and created a separate post. Can you help me remove the wifi whitelist from my Lenovo g500?

http://rghost.net/85nWBL44H
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8yjc9trHt

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Hi,
Would like to remove whitelist on G500
Could you kindly remove?

http://rghost.net/7LTJr24WC

Thanks!
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6YHLdgBgk

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
I know the thread is for G500, but apparently the bios is equal to the G400, can someone help me out with the advanced menu and removing the whitelist.

BIOS Version: 78CN25WW
Results FPTs, and Univ. Bios Backup:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/gb7vor

Thanks in advance. (Sorry if my english is bad, I'm spanish)
find
quote
I tried AutoMod as mentioned in other threads, but links to "The Patches.txt file for 78CN25WW 2.03" are dead. I hope someone can help me with the bios of my previous message. Thanks.
find
quote
(04-21-2015, 05:01 AM)Kenshin Wrote: I know the thread is for G500, but apparently the bios is equal to the G400, can someone help me out with the advanced menu and removing the whitelist.

Lenovo G400
BIOS Version: 78CN25WW(v2.03) ~ EC Version: 98EC25WW(v2,03)
Results FPTs, and Univ. Bios Backup:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/gb7vor

Thanks in advance. (Sorry if my english is bad, I'm spanish)

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8HzbC6YFz

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and my time . . .  look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(04-22-2015, 05:33 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 05:01 AM)Kenshin Wrote: I know the thread is for G500, but apparently the bios is equal to the G400, can someone help me out with the advanced menu and removing the whitelist.

Lenovo G400
BIOS Version: 78CN25WW(v2.03) ~ EC Version: 98EC25WW(v2,03)
Results FPTs, and Univ. Bios Backup:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/gb7vor

Thanks in advance. (Sorry if my english is bad, I'm spanish)

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8HzbC6YFz

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and my time . . .  look into my Signature Wink


Hi, I did the flashing process, and all was well, I go to Advanced BIOS, and I placed the option "load default settings", but after that my notebook will not boot.

The power LED blinks, and heard that the cpu fan works at intervals, as well as the hard drive and the dvd rom.

The screen shows nothing and stays off. Then after one minute the power LED stays on and the fan running.

If I leave the power button hold for a few seconds, the notebook turned off.

I suspect the MoBo is fine. Maybe I moved some option while surfing the advanced menu, (although to avoid this, I chose "load default settings" thereafter, or at least I think so)


Can you advise me something to recover the notebook?
The only thing I tried was to disconnect all power sources including the internal battery to see if the BIOS back to its default, but without success. Confused
find
quote
(04-10-2015, 03:24 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6PPBd4nWj

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my ignature Wink

Hey do I need my own unique BIOS just for a removal of the white list in the G500 BIOS? I can't just use the same one as others in the thread right?
find
quote
No You will CLONE the laptop of an unlnown user doing It !
You have to upload your Bios Backup and I will reply with your Bios Mod !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)