Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424447
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169311
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6350
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500(s) (7BCNxxWW) BIOS unlock
#51
Hi, I need a modified BIOS to access advanced settings. I guess it would also remove the Wifi whitelist which would be nice too. How can I dump the current bios, and will someone here modify it? Thanks!


Lenovo G500s
BIOS Version: 7BCN38WW(V2.04)
find
quote
#52
Hello

I want replace wireless card in my laptop and unlock hidden option(advanced settings)
please help
bios dumped with Universal Bios Backup 2.0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HVUA-wh...p=drivesdk


Bios Backup mabe with BACKUP_Tools19
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HnSCp_d...p=drivesdk
find
quote
#53
Hi, I want to unlock advanced settings in my bios for lenovo g500s
find
quote
#54
I want replace wireless card in my laptop and unlock hidden option(advanced settings)
please help
https://www.mediafire.com/file/256rshqar...9.rom/file

BACKUP_Tools19p
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vks74jnu8...s.rar/file
find
quote
#55
(06-23-2021, 05:49 AM)ks95658524 Wrote: I want replace wireless card in my laptop and unlock hidden option(advanced settings)
please help
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#56
Hallo, please can you make my bios white list and with adnanced menu? The backup of bios was made with Universal Bios Backup toll 2.0 because I can't find biostools 19
Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IVz-swG...sp=sharing
find
quote
#57
(12-07-2021, 07:44 AM)djfloor Wrote: Hallo, please can you make my bios white list and with adnanced menu?
Thanks
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#58
Hello There,

I'd like to unlock my bios.

Dump (w/ Universal BIOS Backup Tool): https://www.sendspace.com/file/0n0wau

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#59
(02-10-2022, 12:11 AM)dddamz2141 Wrote: Hello There,

I'd like to unlock my bios.

Thanks in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#60
Hello, I have a similar problem.
I was upgrading the CPU from a Celeron 1050M to an Intel i5 3320M and I am missing Intel Turbo Boost support.
It would be nice to have my BIOS modified to support the CPU in TURBO mode, and to use other WI-FI / Bluetoth cards
Can I count on help in this matter?
My Laptop Lenovo G500s BIOS LENOVO-7BCN38WW (V2.04)

Oto kopia zapasowa mojego BIOS-u.
Czy można to ulepszyć?
  • Załączam zapasowy system operacyjny. ja


Attached Files
.rar   LENOVO-7BCN38WW(V2.04).rar (Size: 2.06 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)