Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6681
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6442
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14077
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 149
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424645
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3674
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 345
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 368
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225161
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119239
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6834
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309914
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62031
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 677
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20338
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169495
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6423

[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.
Name: Lenovo G510
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20238
BIOS: 79CN50WW (V3.09)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
[/url][url=https://www.sendspace.com/file/be6up3]https://www.sendspace.com/file/be6up3


Tahnk you in advance for your attention [Image: smile.gif]
find
quote
Hey guys... I'm pretty new to the topic of whitelisting with PCI slots, but I have got a persistent problem with my eGPU setup. Whenever I boot my pc, my graphics card does not start up and, in order to use it, I need to swich it on (the fans spin really fast), then I need to restart the PC and only after that, the eGPU is detected properly. 

I think this has to do with the G510's whitelisted PCI port and I hope for your helpful instructions on getting the eGPU to work even on a new boot (from shutdown).

Hope to hear from so soon, cheers
btb

PS: My specs (if that matters) are the following: i7 4700MQ, HD 4600, inbuilt AMD 8750M, eGPU: Gigabyte 770 connected via EXP GDC beast V8
find
quote
Hello,

i need please a new modding Bios for my Laptop. Lenovo G510 with Intel Wlan AC 7260, but i have mod. Bios from here.. this mod.Bios can't USB3 only USB2.
find
quote
Hello,
I bought Intel 6235ANHMW to Lenovo G510.
Can someone reupload bios without whitelist?
find
quote
Hello!
Someone has BIOS without white list? Please)
find
quote
Hello, I have an Lenovo G510 laptop as well. I would like to ask for an unlocked bios.

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G510
Bios version: LENOVO-79CN50WW(V3.09)

My results from BACKUP_Tools12_2:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1hKM6K...sp=sharing

The rom backed up with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1hKM6K...sp=sharing

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards, oZeus
find
quote
(12-30-2016, 05:37 AM)ozeus Wrote: Hello, I have an Lenovo G510 laptop as well. I would like to ask for an unlocked bios.

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G510
Bios version: LENOVO-79CN50WW(V3.09)
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
(12-30-2016, 08:46 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 05:37 AM)ozeus Wrote: Hello, I have an Lenovo G510 laptop as well. I would like to ask for an unlocked bios.

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G510
Bios version: LENOVO-79CN50WW(V3.09)
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Ohh, okay, but in the result set I can see that the write test was successful. I did the test with the "sleep bug".

So I could see on different posts, that there were people who get their bios unwhitelisted, or something similar. But none of the attachments are available by now.
find
quote
hi all,

can i please have a copy of the G510 bios without list ? LENOVO-79CN50WW(V3.09) . I already have the programming hardware but i can't for the love of god get the bios editor and trying to access the links in the post give me Removed error or Restricted Access.
find
quote
(12-30-2016, 04:35 PM)tsorin100 Wrote: hi all,

can i please have a copy of the G510 bios without list ? LENOVO-79CN50WW(V3.09) . I already have the programming hardware but i can't for the love of god get the bios editor and trying to access the links in the post give me Removed error or Restricted Access.
Hi
use SPI-programmer, make bios damp and report
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)