Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6689
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6446
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14080
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 152
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424660
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3676
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 347
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 370
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225193
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119241
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6836
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 462
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309921
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62035
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 679
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20340
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169500
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6425

[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(07-21-2017, 05:35 PM)Rspencer0211 Wrote: I have a G510 that I want to remove the whitelist on, I am thinking of ordering the programmer and clip, if I dump the bios and upload it here, would you guys be able to help me remove the whitelist? and will I need to push the modified BIOS back to the chip with the programmer because it is write protected? 

Thank you in advance for reading this! I am hoping to find some help. Smile
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
(01-21-2017, 11:35 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 11:22 AM)compi3 Wrote: Here the results: 
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM


Hi, I have the same G510 running the same BIOS. Could you please send me the modified BIOS as well?

Many thanks,
find
quote
(07-24-2017, 08:47 AM)grantm Wrote: Hi, I have the same G510 running the same BIOS. Could you please send me the modified BIOS as well?

Many thanks,
Hi
ALL mods is personal
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
(07-24-2017, 08:51 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 08:47 AM)grantm Wrote: Hi, I have the same G510 running the same BIOS. Could you please send me the modified BIOS as well?

Many thanks,
Hi
ALL mods is personal
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

OK :Undecided Thanks for the quick reply.
find
quote
Hello all,

I am pretty new here and I have the same problem with my lenovo G510. I tried to install a Intel Dual-Band Wirelesscard 7260HMW.....G510 doesn't start.

Problem: I don't know how to read out my actual Bios ?rom? and on lenovo homepage I only can find the 3.09.exe Version.

1; It would be very nice if I also can have the modded 3.05 Bios from you.
2; How can I update the Bios there are only exe files on lenovo homepage? Does the G510 the update alone when i place a copy of the modded bios on an usb stick?

I am really looking forward to hear from you. I really need your help

thank you all.

greetings
Johannes
find
quote
(08-16-2017, 11:14 AM)Johannes82 Wrote: Hello all,

I am pretty new here and I have the same problem with my lenovo G510. I tried to install a Intel Dual-Band Wirelesscard 7260HMW.....G510 doesn't start.

Problem: I don't know how to read out my actual Bios ?rom? and on lenovo homepage I only can find the 3.09.exe Version.

1; It would be very nice if I also can have the modded 3.05 Bios from you.
2; How can I update the Bios there are only exe files on lenovo homepage? Does the G510 the update alone when i place a copy of the modded bios on an usb stick?

I am really looking forward to hear from you. I really need your help

thank you all.

greetings
Johannes
Hi
ALL mods is personal
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
Hi,
I Have the exact same problem (G510 with 3.05 bios ver.)
I'll be thankful if you could send me the solution too

much appreciate,
find
quote
(08-17-2017, 07:27 AM)c4t Wrote: Hi,
I Have the exact same problem (G510 with 3.05 bios ver.)
I'll be thankful if you could send me the solution too

much appreciate,
Hi
ALL mods is personal
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
Hello,
I have an Lenovo G510 laptop as well. I would like to ask for an unlocked bios.

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G510
BIOS BACKUP: https://www.sendspace.com/file/dvn7il - Universal Bios Backup ToolKit 2.0

Please help.
Thank you!
find
quote
(12-03-2017, 02:37 PM)flehel Wrote: Hello,
I have an Lenovo G510 laptop as well. I would like to ask for an unlocked bios.

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G510
BIOS BACKUP: https://www.sendspace.com/file/dvn7il - Universal Bios Backup ToolKit 2.0

Please help.
Thank you!
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected!
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)