Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6375
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14014
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 113
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424522
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 319
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224714
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119180
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6796
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 421
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309773
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61979
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20290
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169395
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6362
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 837

[REQUEST] Lenovo G570 (40CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#81
(06-28-2021, 12:54 AM)admanny Wrote: Requesting a whitelist removal and BIOS

@Dudu2002 if you could get this done for me - much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#82
Hi, I would also like a whitelist removal and advanced settings unlock. Dudu2002 can you help? Thx

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/p8Xa...aqvoQtTPKw
find
quote
#83
(07-23-2021, 11:56 PM)g570unlock Wrote: Hi, I would also like a whitelist removal and advanced settings unlock. Dudu2002 can you help? Thx
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#84
As a FWIW: getting into manufacturer mode on bios 2.19


launch regular BIOS by tapping F2 a few times right after boot.

hold Power button on BIOS screen to force a shutdown.

now while the laptop is off, press (in order) F4, 4, R, F, V, F5, 5, T, G, B, F6, 6, Y, H, N.

now press Power and tap F2 a few times to boot into the BIOS again.

you should now see all the tabs that were hidden before.

Should be obvious but I'll say it anyways : don't change settings or values you don't understand, as it very well may brick your laptop, manufacturers hide these settings for a reason. I don't accept any responsibility for any damage caused.


I don't see any way of making the tabs permanently visible, but this gets you in there without an unlocked bios (previously posted ones have evaporated from download sites)
find
quote
#85
Hi, my old laptop's motherboard died and I just got a new one... I need assistance unlocking again.

Many thanks

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/K3Gz...uiBDYqlQhw
find
quote
#86
(12-27-2021, 05:02 AM)g570unlock Wrote: Hi, my old laptop's motherboard died and I just got a new one... I need assistance unlocking again.

Many thanks
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#87
Hello, faced with my old laptop LENOVO G570 20079, as it is not the first year, I would like to dig a little in the settings Advance and reconfigure, currently using a bios - 40CN33WW(V2.19), I want to get the bios with the other tabs) , here is the link to the bios -https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/40cn33ww_64.exe

Thanks for the feedback, would be glad to help :)
find
quote
#88
Okay, now we do, if I'm not mistaken need to do the format .bin ? If I make a mistake, correct me please) Here is the link to the dump - https://mega.nz/folder/jzpU3LLa#tPCU2VDpxxSAqEB0ux7-yA :)
find
quote
#89
Hello,

I am looking to unlock the advanced menus and remove the Wi-Fi card whitelist on my Lenovo G570 so that I can install an external graphics card (eGPU).

Here are my system details:
- Laptop Model: Lenovo G570
- Current BIOS Version: 40CN33WW (V2.17)
- Motherboard Chipset: HM65

I need the advanced tabs unlocked to manage PCIe speeds and TOLUD memory mapping to resolve potential eGPU resource errors, alongside the whitelist removal so the adapter is recognized.

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

BIOS Download : https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/hk/en/produ...7A93E0428C
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)