Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101442
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7255
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6974
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14329
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425367
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3828
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 322
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227268
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119499
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6987
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310485
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Lenovo G570 (40CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#71
Hi. I'm also looking for unlocked BIOS version for my Lenovo G570
BIOS version: 40CN33WW(V2.19)
EC Version: 40EC33WW(V2.19)
Regards
find
quote
#72
Hi looking my Lenovo G570 laptop BIOS unlocked.

I have added the bios backup created using BACKUP_Tools19n.exe https://www.sendspace.com/file/wp2o8p
I have also added the bios rom created using Universal Bios Backup https://www.sendspace.com/file/b9fz3d

Thanks in advance for help
find
quote
#73
Greetings.
I have G570 with i3-2350M, BIOS on my laptop is just locked, without requiring password, which can be generete, but this is not my case.
Few months ago I purchased i7-2860QM to replace my cpu, but I couldn't boot it after cpu replacement. I need to reset bios to make it work, but as it doesn't have regular CMOS battery it's not that easy to do. One great person told me that here I can find help with this Smile

P.S. I know that my current cpu is 35W and i7 is 45W, but I find others who done it and it worked pretty good. Also I can do some tweaks with throttlestop and if needed replace regular paste with liquid metal.

Тhanks in advance for your reply Smile
find
quote
#74
Hello,

I would like to ask an unlock bios for my lenovo g570 with core i7 2760QM CPU
BIOS VER. 40CN33WW(2.19)

Here’s the link to the latest. https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...3ww_64.exe

Thank you.
find
quote
#75
Exclamation 
I have a version of the 40CN33WW with a working white list.  Its a little slow on the boot, but it does work. 

I am using it on a G570 with an Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 802.11agn, 7260HMW AN.

How to flash...

1.  Extract the official Lenovo update file using WinRAR.  https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds018378

2.  Replace the PIWG2219.bin file with the file attached.

3.  Modify the platform.ini file.  Under the [Bios_Version_Check] section change  Flag=0.

4.  Run the Insyde Flash program.

I will be attempting to modify the WIFI check section to speed it up.  If I do I will post it here.


Attached Files
.bin   PIWG2219.bin (Size: 4.13 MB / Downloads: 51)
find
quote
#76
Can someone help me to get advance menu unlocked for my lenovo g570

Much appreciated

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...3ww_64.exe
find
quote
#77
i need whitelist removed bios for lenovo g570
bios version 40CN33WW
need help
here is my dump
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/akJo...qwOh0fgXWw
find
quote
#78
hey, i see its a very old post. didnt figure yet if i can unlock voltage control on my lenovo g570. non of the modded bios i found to download works for me. the winflash utility gets stuck and no progress when i try to flash. best case it worked and restart but no change. really need some help if you may. ready also to donate something. thank you!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/409y5i
find
quote
#79
Hi guys, I need help with unlocking my BIOS I presume.

Since I changed my CPU from Celeron B800 to i7-2620M when I try to reinstall Windows I'm getting random install problems sometimes it stops on 8% sometimes it stops on 22% but if i return old CPU everything works fine and if I install win on another machine and put SSD/HDD in this one unit works fine.

Can anyone help me with bios unlock?

Here is my BIOS dumo made with BACKUP_tools19
https://www.sendspace.com/file/t69wwp
And here is the latest official bios flash to my notebook from Lenovo
https://www.sendspace.com/file/9zfk29

In BIOS it show BIOS ver. 2.19 and EC ver 2.19

Thanks in advance
find
quote
#80
Requesting a whitelist removal and BIOS unlock for advanced (hidden) settings. If service is prompt, will consider donating as kind gesture. Both files in link.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/G%2B...GDTOmy%2Bg

@Dudu2002 if you could get this done for me - much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)