Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 229
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104344
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 958
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3327
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8310
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8055
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 246
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425502
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227435
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119621
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist removal
Hi, Could you please remove whitelist and unlock advanced settings?
Lenovo G580(20150)
BIOS 5ECN33WW(V2.03)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mhdc35
find
quote
Ok, new link https://www.mediafire.com/file/5hm29ogpv11b1z5
find
quote
Hi could you please unlock the wireless card whitelist and all the locked features?
Lenovo G580 (20150)
bios version 5ECN42WW(V4.01)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/spotb7

Thank you in advance!
find
quote
(04-11-2023, 02:33 PM)General DS Wrote: Hi could you please unlock the wireless card whitelist and all the locked features?
Lenovo G580 (20150)

Thank you in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002, pls help, could you please remove whitelist and unlock advanced settings?
Lenovo G580(20150)
BIOS 5ECN33WW(V2.03)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5hm29ogpv11b1z5
find
quote
https://www.sendspace.com/file/zawsf7

Smile I want to use custom wifi card please can you unlock this for me + Advanced settings if you can Wink
find
quote
Hello to everyone.

I have a lenovo g580 (20150) and I want to upgrade my WLAN module. So I need to remove the whitelist and unlock advanced settings.
CPU: i5 3210m
GPU: 610M
Here is my BIOS:

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/7tX1...S39hnULpqw

Can you help me?

Thank you in advance  Heart Heart

BIOS Version: 5ECN36WW(V. 3.02)
find
quote
(04-15-2023, 03:10 PM)Basmash Ozake Wrote: Hello to everyone.

I have a lenovo g580 (20150) and I want to upgrade my WLAN module. So I need to remove the whitelist and unlock advanced settings.

Can you help me?

Thank you in advance  Heart Heart
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi everyone!

I want change wifi card on my Lenovo G580 20150 (Atheros AR8162 -> Intel 7260HMW), so I need to remove the whitelist
BIOS ver. 5ECN33WW (v2.03)
CPU Celeron B815 1.6GHz

I tried get dump with FPT, but getting error 26. Can't find BACKUP_Tools19 link. Could You help me with BACKUP_Tools19 and modified BIOS? Thanks!  Shy
find
quote
(05-14-2023, 10:13 AM)tezeus Wrote: Hi everyone!

I want change wifi card on my Lenovo G580 20150 (Atheros AR8162 -> Intel 7260HMW), so I need to remove the whitelist
BIOS ver. 5ECN33WW (v2.03)
CPU Celeron B815 1.6GHz

I tried get dump with FPT, but getting error 26. Can't find BACKUP_Tools19 link. Could You help me with BACKUP_Tools19 and modified BIOS? Thanks!  Shy

OK. I finally found some version BACKUP_Tools12
Here is my dump https://www.sendspace.com/file/kwkq5k It's OK? Or I do something wrong?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)