Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104589
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 978
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8161
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 247
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425523
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 326
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 665
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227441
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310556
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
Can I also get my whitelist removed? I have the same model (20138) lenovo g780 with the same BIOS version (5ECN96WW (9.01)). Here's my backed up bios: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5073....01%29.rom
find
quote
#22
(10-09-2013, 12:36 PM)bkromhout Wrote: Can I also get my whitelist removed? I have the same model (20138) lenovo g780 with the same BIOS version (5ECN96WW (9.01)). Here's my backed up bios: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5073....01%29.rom

WL removed: Ideapad_G780_5ECN96ww_backup_NWL_bkromhout
http://rghost.net/49282588
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#23
(10-09-2013, 08:12 PM)sovem Wrote:
(10-09-2013, 12:36 PM)bkromhout Wrote: Can I also get my whitelist removed? I have the same model (20138) lenovo g780 with the same BIOS version (5ECN96WW (9.01)). Here's my backed up bios: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5073....01%29.rom

WL removed: Ideapad_G780_5ECN96ww_backup_NWL_bkromhout
http://rghost.net/49282588
Look README to update. Please post results.

Thanks for the quick reply! It flashed just fine Smile I don't have the new wireless card yet but will update again when I do!

EDIT:
I finally got the new wireless card: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235. Installed it and it works perfectly. Thanks so much!
find
quote
#24
I have a Lenovo G780 and I read the whitelist explaining that the bios that works for it is LENOVO-5ECN41WW(V4.00).rom.

I will flash this bios but I dont know the steps to take. My model is 2182.
Any other information I can provide please ask me so I can post it.

The reason I'm doing this is because the file named: BIOS Update for Windows 8 (64-bit) - Notebook Version: 96 from this page: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research...D=HT074067 was installed by accident and now I'm having problems I never had before.

1. Whenever I start linux thats installed in the harddrive (I'm asumming because the bumbleebee isnt configured because of the bios update, meaning I have Intel graphics as well as Nvidia) the screen always blinks off and never comes back on.
2. When I try to restore with Paragon Backup Recovery I first start the program and it can't see any partitions at all.
find
quote
#25
Hi, I have the same problem to. Can you remove whitelist form my bios?
My bios backup (using Universal BIOS Backup Tool): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzmlu6_...sp=sharing
find
quote
#26
(11-03-2013, 02:40 PM)okon Wrote: Hi, I have the same problem to. Can you remove whitelist form my bios?
My bios backup (using Universal BIOS Backup Tool): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzmlu6_...sp=sharing

WL removed: Ideapad_G780_5ECN96ww_backup_NWL_okon
http://rghost.net/49919653
Look README to update. Please post results

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#27
Thank you! Updated with flash2.bat. The driver from MS for broadcom wifi-card - my new problem)
find
quote
#28
well heres the file
http://przeklej.org/file/wyLbGf/LENOVO-5...V4.00..rom
i have to see whats the flash tool used.

try recovery method Insyde bios type
wich is hold Fn Esc with no power cord.. insert usb with filename QIWG5.BIN (the .rom renamed )
stioll holding fn esc . plug in power cord and press power.. now release keys.

i just noticed something. the size of the new bios is huge compared to old.
might have to be done via usb spi programmer.. and the EC chip possibly too
find
quote
#29
Hello, please help remove the white-list

My Bios backup http://rghost.ru/49975694

thanks in advance
find
quote
#30
(11-06-2013, 04:41 AM)kolmari4 Wrote: Hello, please help remove the white-list

My Bios backup http://rghost.ru/49975694

thanks in advance

WL removed: LENOVO_G780_5ECN96ww_backup_NWL_kolmari4
http://rghost.net/49981827
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)