Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108070
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425671
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227684
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S400 (6DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello,

I need to change my Wifi mini card installed on my Lenovo S400. Company provided with the card Atheros AR9485, I have bought Broadcom BCM4322HM8l. As usual I am getting the error "unauthorized wifi installed".

I want to request for a modified with whitelist for wifi cards.
Here is my bios backup taken with the help of TESTBACK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/txwlsckd1tpi9f...64bios.zip

I will be thankful for the same.
find
quote
(04-19-2014, 08:31 AM)shellbjmc Wrote: Hello,

I need to change my Wifi mini card installed on my Lenovo S400. Company provided with the card Atheros AR9485, I have bought Broadcom BCM4322HM8l. As usual I am getting the error "unauthorized wifi installed".

I want to request for a modified with whitelist for wifi cards.
Here is my bios backup taken with the help of TESTBACK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/txwlsckd1tpi9f...64bios.zip

I will be thankful for the same.

You don't like this mod?
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...9#pid69719

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
(04-19-2014, 08:41 AM)sovem Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 08:31 AM)shellbjmc Wrote: Hello,

I need to change my Wifi mini card installed on my Lenovo S400. Company provided with the card Atheros AR9485, I have bought Broadcom BCM4322HM8l. As usual I am getting the error "unauthorized wifi installed".

I want to request for a modified with whitelist for wifi cards.
Here is my bios backup taken with the help of TESTBACK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/txwlsckd1tpi9f...64bios.zip

I will be thankful for the same.

You don't like this mod?
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...9#pid69719

Oh Sovem, Can I use it? Is it a universal BIOS? I am sorry I thought BIOS modification is particular to each laptop. I will use it if it can be used, Please advise.
Thanks
find
quote
(04-19-2014, 08:49 AM)shellbjmc Wrote: Oh Sovem, Can I use it? Is it a universal BIOS? I am sorry I thought BIOS modification is particular to each laptop. I will use it if it can be used, Please advise.
Thanks

Yeah, Is it a universal.
First: Update original 6DCN96WW
Next: Flash modified
(Look README)

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
(04-19-2014, 08:41 AM)sovem Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 08:31 AM)shellbjmc Wrote: Hello,

I need to change my Wifi mini card installed on my Lenovo S400. Company provided with the card Atheros AR9485, I have bought Broadcom BCM4322HM8l. As usual I am getting the error "unauthorized wifi installed".

I want to request for a modified with whitelist for wifi cards.
Here is my bios backup taken with the help of TESTBACK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/txwlsckd1tpi9f...64bios.zip

I will be thankful for the same.

You don't like this mod?
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...9#pid69719

I have updated the BIOS, But how do I do the Modification with Flash. Could you guide me a bit?

Thanx in advance....
find
quote
Hello, i have a lenovo s400, i want to removw the whitelist, but i cant find the original bios....for all i can see, i run the testback.exe (i have win 8 x64) and give me an error, but here i have the result.rar http://rghost.net/54420732 ..... besides the whitelist, what else have locked?
find
quote
Hello, i have a lenovo s400, i want to remove the whitelist, but i cant find the original bios....for all i can see, i run the testback.exe (i have win 8 x64) and give me an error, but here i have the result.rar http://rghost.net/54420732 ..... besides the whitelist, what else have locked?
find
quote
(04-19-2014, 05:43 PM)FabriP Wrote: Hello, i have a lenovo s400, i want to remove the whitelist, but i cant find the original bios....for all i can see, i run the testback.exe (i have win 8 x64) and give me an error, but here i have the result.rar http://rghost.net/54420732 ..... besides the whitelist, what else have locked?
i just update the bios and put the new bios without the white list and all the menu, thanks!
find
quote
Thanks for feedback.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Photo 
(04-17-2014, 08:46 AM)sovem Wrote:
(04-17-2014, 07:22 AM)allsalvati Wrote: Hi,

Is this for my laptop?
I sent the results.rar for another version of the bios.
The modded bios shouldn't be the same that is in the backup file?

Thanks a lot

This mod for all S300, S400 with 6DCNxxx bios.

I've flashed this mod, now my Windows is asking for Activation.
I saw in the bios screen that the Windows License is "INVALID".

   

What can i do?

Thanks

Edit: Anyone? Maybe i can flash the backup that i made when i posted the results.rar.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)