Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108088
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14369
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425675
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 537
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227722
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310635
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62233

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S400 (6DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi! is this forum active?
find
quote
(08-30-2014, 08:53 AM)paoliniluis Wrote: Hi! is this forum active?

Hi friend,
All alive yet here Wink
I will give a look quickly . . .
Regards

Ok Module and Locks for WhiteList and Menu Tabs Unlock :

11D378C2-B472-412F-AD87-1BE4CD8B33A6_2020.ROM UEFIL05BIOSLock

0322 : 75 17 to EB 17 jnz short loc_18000033B

034C : 74 2C to EB 2C jz short loc_18000037A

037C : 74 10 to EB 10 jz short loc_18000038E

FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670_898.ROM SetupUtility

09DD : 7C A6 to 7C 00 jl short loc_180000985

09EF : 74 94 to 74 00 jz short loc_180000985

09F7 : 74 8C to 74 00 jz short loc_180000985

09FD : 74 86 to 74 00 jz short loc_180000985

0A03 : 74 80 to 74 00 jz short loc_180000985


Hi friend,
I want to start a New Way to pass Mods to users :

AutoMod

Using CodeRush Tool UEFIPatch + Patches.txt We can do the Mod by ourself, in any time and wherever We are !!!

Just use the right Patches.txt for the own Bios Version, so for this Bios :

6dcn88ww (v8.02)

use this ones !!!

How to use ? It's easy, just do a Bios Backup and rename the file as bios.bin file !!! then drag&drop It on UEFIPatch.exe tool
(the Patches.txt file has to be togheter at tool) It will reply with a file patched, then rename that file as bios.bin, put It into
modified folder where are all rest tools to re-flash Bios Mod and copy all files from modified folder to an
USB Dos Formatted Bootable Stick and Boot from USB !
Then at CLI Prompt Comand run flash.bat That's It all !

Here CodeRush Tool :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1745gw

The Patches.txt files :

http://rghost.net/57769979

Here Modified folder with all tools to re-flash Bios Mod from USB, follow instructions :

http://rghost.net/56795507

I hope It will become the New Mod Way !!!

Let me know
regards

P.S. If do You want meat ready It's here : http://rghost.net/57770089

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
OMG! Not only it worked but it also unlocked me TONS of BIOS options that Lenovo had disabled!!!

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!!

(08-30-2014, 10:47 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-30-2014, 08:53 AM)paoliniluis Wrote: Hi! is this forum active?

Hi friend,
All alive yet here Wink
I will give a look quickly . . .
Regards

Ok Module and Locks for WhiteList and Menu Tabs Unlock :

11D378C2-B472-412F-AD87-1BE4CD8B33A6_2020.ROM UEFIL05BIOSLock

0322 : 75 17 to EB 17 jnz short loc_18000033B

034C : 74 2C to EB 2C jz short loc_18000037A

037C : 74 10 to EB 10 jz short loc_18000038E

FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670_898.ROM SetupUtility

09DD : 7C A6 to 7C 00 jl short loc_180000985

09EF : 74 94 to 74 00 jz short loc_180000985

09F7 : 74 8C to 74 00 jz short loc_180000985

09FD : 74 86 to 74 00 jz short loc_180000985

0A03 : 74 80 to 74 00 jz short loc_180000985


Hi friend,
I want to start a New Way to pass Mods to users :

AutoMod

Using CodeRush Tool UEFIPatch + Patches.txt We can do the Mod by ourself, in any time and wherever We are !!!

Just use the right Patches.txt for the own Bios Version, so for this Bios :

6dcn88ww (v8.02)

use this ones !!!

How to use ? It's easy, just do a Bios Backup and rename the file as bios.bin file !!! then drag&drop It on UEFIPatch.exe tool
(the Patches.txt file has to be togheter at tool) It will reply with a file patched, then rename that file as bios.bin, put It into
modified folder where are all rest tools to re-flash Bios Mod and copy all files from modified folder to an
USB Dos Formatted Bootable Stick and Boot from USB !
Then at CLI Prompt Comand run flash.bat That's It all !

Here CodeRush Tool :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1745gw

The Patches.txt files :

http://rghost.net/57769979

Here Modified folder with all tools to re-flash Bios Mod from USB, follow instructions :

http://rghost.net/56795507

I hope It will become the New Mod Way !!!

Let me know
regards

P.S. If do You want meat ready It's here : http://rghost.net/57770089
find
quote
(08-30-2014, 10:47 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
All alive yet here Wink
I will give a look quickly . . .
Regards

Ok Module and Locks for WhiteList and Menu Tabs Unlock :

11D378C2-B472-412F-AD87-1BE4CD8B33A6_2020.ROM UEFIL05BIOSLock

0322 : 75 17 to EB 17 jnz short loc_18000033B

034C : 74 2C to EB 2C jz short loc_18000037A

037C : 74 10 to EB 10 jz short loc_18000038E

FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670_898.ROM SetupUtility

09DD : 7C A6 to 7C 00 jl short loc_180000985

09EF : 74 94 to 74 00 jz short loc_180000985

09F7 : 74 8C to 74 00 jz short loc_180000985

09FD : 74 86 to 74 00 jz short loc_180000985

0A03 : 74 80 to 74 00 jz short loc_180000985


Hi friend,
I want to start a New Way to pass Mods to users :

AutoMod

Using CodeRush Tool UEFIPatch + Patches.txt We can do the Mod by ourself, in any time and wherever We are !!!

Just use the right Patches.txt for the own Bios Version, so for this Bios :

6dcn88ww (v8.02)

use this ones !!!

How to use ? It's easy, just do a Bios Backup and rename the file as bios.bin file !!! then drag&drop It on UEFIPatch.exe tool
(the Patches.txt file has to be togheter at tool) It will reply with a file patched, then rename that file as bios.bin, put It into
modified folder where are all rest tools to re-flash Bios Mod and copy all files from modified folder to an
USB Dos Formatted Bootable Stick and Boot from USB !
Then at CLI Prompt Comand run flash.bat That's It all !

Here CodeRush Tool :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1745gw

The Patches.txt files :

http://rghost.net/57769979

Here Modified folder with all tools to re-flash Bios Mod from USB, follow instructions :

http://rghost.net/56795507.

I hope It will become the New Mod Way !!!

Let me know
regards

P.S. If do You want meat ready It's here : http://rghost.net/57770089


Thank you for the files!! The link http://rghost.net/57769979 with the Patches.txt files seems down, could you please upload it again?
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/58190075

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(02-01-2014, 09:48 AM)sovem Wrote:
(01-30-2014, 01:58 PM)osmaryjr Wrote: Model: Lenovo IdeaPad S400u
Model name: 6312


Bios: Not avaible at lenovo site, i make this 2 backups:

http://rghost.net/52076726 ( made with FPT_BAK3264_3 )
http://rghost.net/52076744 ( made with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 )

Old card: atheros ar 9285
New card: Intel Centrino ultimate - 6300

I hope your solution.

WL removed: Lenovo_IdeaPad_S400_6DCN92WW_BACK_NWL_osmaryjr
http://rghost.net/52124350
Look README to update. Please post results.


Hello,
First, excuse me for my english..
I've got the same Lenovo S400u (model 6312) and I bricked my Bios while upgrading to v8.09 found on the net. I'll hope this can solve the luminosity problem known on this Laptop, but it won't. Now, when I start my computer, "LENOVO" stand in white letters normaly, but just after the screen blink rapidely and stay black. In facts all works (windows start) but the backlightning is off. I can hardly see the screen with a lamp.
When I saw this post I think the solution was there to downgrade BIOS ! But I can't download the file cause it was deleted from server ! Could you help me and reupload it please ?
I tried several method to downgrade without success. I hope this one will work !
Thanks in advance !
find
quote
(10-05-2014, 05:43 PM)Fred34 Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 09:48 AM)sovem Wrote:
(01-30-2014, 01:58 PM)osmaryjr Wrote: Model: Lenovo IdeaPad S400u
Model name: 6312


Bios: Not avaible at lenovo site, i make this 2 backups:

http://rghost.net/52076726 ( made with FPT_BAK3264_3 )
http://rghost.net/52076744 ( made with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 )

Old card: atheros ar 9285
New card: Intel Centrino ultimate - 6300

I hope your solution.

WL removed: Lenovo_IdeaPad_S400_6DCN92WW_BACK_NWL_osmaryjr
http://rghost.net/52124350
Look README to update. Please post results.


Hello,
First, excuse me for my english..
I've got the same Lenovo S400u (model 6312) and I bricked my Bios while upgrading to v8.09 found on the net. I'll hope this can solve the luminosity problem known on this Laptop, but it won't. Now, when I start my computer, "LENOVO" stand in white letters normaly, but just after the screen blink rapidely and stay black. In facts all works (windows start) but the backlightning is off. I can hardly see the screen with a lamp.
When I saw this post I think the solution was there to downgrade BIOS ! But I can't download the file cause it was deleted from server ! Could you help me and reupload it please ?
I tried several method to downgrade without success. I hope this one will work !
Thanks in advance !

Hi friend,
may be this can help You :

http://www.tomshw.it/forum/domande-gener...-z500.html

Only Sovem can reupkoad that Bios File !
But I can reupload this one 6DCN95WW (Apmdba) from FjFc :

http://rghost.net/58376509

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(09-24-2014, 05:01 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/58190075

Regards


Mate thank you for the upload. Only now I saw your answer and when I went to download, it was also deleted. Could you please upload one more time?

Is it normal that the files get deleted so quick?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT:

The Patches.txt file that comes with the UEFIPatch_0.2.1_win is already for the v8.02 bios?
find
quote
(10-08-2014, 05:22 AM)vtsm Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 05:01 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/58190075

Regards


Mate thank you for the upload. Only now I saw your answer and when I went to download, it was also deleted. Could you please upload one more time?

Is it normal that the files get deleted so quick?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT:

The Patches.txt file that comes with the UEFIPatch_0.2.1_win is already for the v8.02 bios?

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/58420232

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(10-08-2014, 01:39 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 05:22 AM)vtsm Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 05:01 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/58190075

Regards


Mate thank you for the upload. Only now I saw your answer and when I went to download, it was also deleted. Could you please upload one more time?

Is it normal that the files get deleted so quick?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT:

The Patches.txt file that comes with the UEFIPatch_0.2.1_win is already for the v8.02 bios?

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/58420232

Regards

Thank you! I will try the procedure today and post results!

EDIT:

I am getting one error when trying to flash:

Error 104: The 2 SPI flash devices do not have compatible command sets

I followed the steps carefully..


EDIT2:

BDMaster, I took the files posted by sovem, installed the new original 8.09 bios, backed it up, and then followed your method to Automod it.

By doing this instead of using the already modded bios, I prevented to lose my windows activation info.

It worked perfeclty, and now i've already installed my new Intel 6230 wifi card!


Thank you very much for the support ! And thanks also to sovem!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)