Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424447
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169311
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6350
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S400 (6DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(06-21-2020, 10:36 AM)Bask76al Wrote: Hi, Dudu2002. Please help me! I need to replacement the WLAN-card.
Laptop: 20195 Lenovo IdeaPad S400
Thanks a lot!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello guys, I'm new here  Big Grin 

I need help to extract and unlock all the functions of my bios, can someone help me?

My laptop and my bios is: 
Insyde20 Rev. 3.7
Lenovo IdeaPad S400
6DCN92WW(V8.06)

List of what I want to unlock(if possible):
  • White list
  • advanced menu
  • be able to install versions earlier than win8
  • functions needed to run the hackintosh
I want to exchange the wifi network card for a dual band model, put an new ssd and more ram  Blush
thank you and see ya
find
quote
I'm going to switch my wirless card and would like to have a whitelist removal 

My specs are:

Model: Lenovo Ideapad S400
Processor: Intel Core i3-3217U CPU
Bios Version: 6DCN92WW(V8.06).rom

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ik0gu4G...sp=sharing

I appreciate the help you guys are giving us. Thanks!! 
find
quote
Quote:Hi, Dudu2002. Please help me! I need to replacement the WLAN-card.
-Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Model: IdeaPad S400
-Latest Bios Revision: 6DCN92WW(V8.06)
-Date 21/03/2013
-Bios link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/r1evqj
Thanks a lot!
find
quote
Hi Everyone,
I want to install a new Wifi Card AC7269 to Lenovo S400, please help to remove the white list, below is the detail

Lenovo Ideapad S400
Bios Version:6DCN88WW (V8.02)
EC Version:6DEC88WW (V8.02)
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002,

I want to install a new wifi card with wireless-AC support on my note. Can you please help me to remove white list?

Lenovo Ideapad S400 touch
BIOS Version: 6DCN25WW (V1.14.T01)
EC Version: 6DEC25WW (V1.13)

I can´t find the bios backup utility.

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
"-Model: IdeaPad S400
-Latest Bios Revision: 6DCN92WW(V8.06)"

the same here, you could send the application link, thanks.
find
quote
Hi Dudu.
Please removal whitelist Lenovo IdeaPad S400
My specs are:

Model: Lenovo Ideapad S400
Product: 20195
Processor: Intel Core i5-3317U CPU
Bios Version: 6DCN88WW(V8.02)
Bios link.. https://yadi.sk/d/owF-6CcSRfPieQ?w=1
The Bios was pulled out by the program Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
Thank you Bro.
find
quote
(12-12-2020, 06:19 AM)ErixShox Wrote: Hi Dudu.
Please removal whitelist Lenovo IdeaPad S400
My specs are:

Model: Lenovo Ideapad S400
Product: 20195
Processor: Intel Core i5-3317U CPU
Bios Version: 6DCN88WW(V8.02)

The Bios was pulled out by the program Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
Thank you Bro.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
I am trying to install an updated WiFi card but get the remove card message

Lenovo Ideapad S400 Touch
Model Name 20283
Bios ver. 6DCN95WW (V8.08) 5/7/2013
Insyde H20 Rev 3.7
Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.
I have read that I need a software tool to make a copy of the bios to submit.
Thank you
Chris
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)