Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 810
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108108
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425698
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119731
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310655
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62241

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad U510 (6FCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello!

I'm another poor soul trying to get the whitelist removed from a Lenovo IdeaPad U510

- Bios Backup
6FCN32WW(V2.00)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5mhitn


- PCI ID of the Wifi/WWAN card that originally came with the laptop.
Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_42628086&REV_C4

Thank you!
find
quote
(11-14-2016, 10:20 PM)kbertschy Wrote: Hello!

I'm another poor soul trying to get the whitelist removed from a Lenovo IdeaPad U510

- Bios Backup
6FCN32WW(V2.00)

Hi
http://rgho.st/667CrWPwq
Read README.txt
find
quote
Hello from Germany Smile ,

I hope somebody can help with WIFI whitelist removal of a U510 ideapad.
I made a backup with Universal BIOS Backup 2.0 toolkit.

Bios backup

Thanks a lot Exclamation
Turnbeutel
find
quote
Works great, thank you very much. Smile
find
quote
Hi Everyone

Please help removing whitelist on a Lenovo U510, I would like to swap the WLAN to an Intel AC7260.

BIOS Dump here[/url]

[url=https://www.sendspace.com/file/4h5cr4]https://www.sendspace.com/file/4h5cr4


Thanks in advance!  Shy
find
quote
(01-13-2017, 11:36 AM)tlevin Wrote: Hi Everyone

Please help removing whitelist on a Lenovo U510, I would like to swap the WLAN to an Intel AC7260.

Thanks in advance!  Shy
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
Hello, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad U510 with bios 6FCN29WW(v1.05) and I want to use a different network card in my laptop
find
quote
(01-25-2017, 02:27 AM)juan2345 Wrote: Hello, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad U510 with bios 6FCN29WW(v1.05) and I want to use a different network card in my laptop
Hi
run tools https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum , make bios damp and report
find
quote
(01-25-2017, 05:18 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 02:27 AM)juan2345 Wrote: Hello, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad U510 with bios 6FCN29WW(v1.05) and I want to use a different network card in my laptop
Hi
run tools https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum , make bios damp and report

I uploaded both the bios and the results.rar

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/TBjw%2FImvUh3RBzol0o0pEQ
find
quote
(01-25-2017, 11:44 AM)juan2345 Wrote: I uploaded both the bios and the results.rar
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)