Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425533
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227456
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119625
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 (5DCNxxWW) Unlock BIOS
#41
Hi,

Has anyone managed to get Wake on LAN working with this BIOS?

So far nothing I can do will make the NIC stay on after a full shutdown. (I've managed to make it stay on during sleep, but I need it from shutdown).

It seems the laptop completely cuts power to the PCI bus, so whilst I believe the laptop would start in the event of a PME signal, the NIC is always off and never has a chance to generate the PME signal.
find
quote
#42
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#43
I have a Lenovo Y580 laptop. I updated (modified) the BIOS by right of described here.

I have a backup about BIOS that I made with "fpt" program when my computer worked fine (it is about 4 Mb sized).

I tried to restore the original BIOS but it was a failure.

The laptop started with button Fn+B (the screen was dark), it beeped for 2 minutes than the fan rotated in maximum speed 2 hours long.

Than I shut down my laptop. After this I tried to switch on but it didn't start.

At the moment it doesn't respond to the Fn+B+POWER ON either. The fan doesn't rotate either, it doesn't show any sign of life.
I downloaded the BIOS from the official website of Lenovo to my laptop, after the modified BIOS didn't work.

I copied the QIWY3207.ROM file (6422528byte) to a 1Gb (FAT) pendrive. I uploaded this file from this pendrive that I plugged in the USB port of the right side of my laptop.

How can I reload the old (original) BIOS?

I have the SPI EEPROM programmer, so if it needs to desolder and to program it's not a problem for me. I only need to know how I upload the BIOS file into the 2 qty (W25Q32 és W25Q16) EEPROM. I think of the partition of memory area.



Thank's!
find
quote
#44
Hi mate,
Please read both Eeprom Chips (16 and 32) and Upload the files here so
I will get the Full Dump Firmware and I will use to rebuild It for You then
I will upload the version for You to rewrite back into the Chips !
Let me know
Regards

P.S. If You get the Clip (POMONA Soic Clip) You will not need to desolder the chips !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#45
(01-11-2016, 03:44 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
Please read both Eeprom Chips (16 and 32) and Upload the files here so
I will get the Full Dump Firmware and I will use to rebuild It for You then
I will upload the version for You to rewrite back into the Chips !
Let me know
Regards

P.S. If You get the Clip (POMONA Soic Clip) You will not need to desolder the chips !

Hi BDMaster,

I uploaded the files. The link: http://rghost.net/6Lf6jCxcj

This zip file, contains the content of the two EPROMs (this not functioning). I a fixed a file that contains the still functioning BIOS dump(BIOS_backup_FPT_software.bin).
find
quote
#46
It's locked and I cannot download It !
Unlock or give to me the code . . .
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#47
I have a problem with the program :Sad

[Image: MOgMWRB.jpg]

[Image: i3Q0JkE.jpg]
find
quote
#48
Hello!
Do you try to flash mod of another user,right?
Your mod havent rsa sign so InsydeFlash denied flash process.
You need FPT to flash align mod...
find
quote
#49
I can not do backup BIOS .
find
quote
#50
Run this tool as Admin and upload result+align mod too
http://rghost.net/7ktxKKbNs
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)