Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 90
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424376
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3608
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 195
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224365
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6778
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 396
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309675
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20268
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169249
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6333
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 817
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5784
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61187

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-15ARR (7WCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#11
(11-24-2018, 05:34 AM)runnerv Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 05:22 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 04:52 AM)runnerv Wrote: Hm . My laptop dead// Power on and black screen.. Maybe bios corrupt/  I think flashing with new firmware solved this problem// But i dont have this file//
need recovery your bios!

How ? Smile
1. I do not teach
2. You have already received all the necessary information
find
quote
#12
I have a laptop Lenovo Ideapad 330s 15arr with amd ryzen 5 2500u and Vega8 graphic and after an update of windows 10 with a firmware from Lenovo I believe included the device is briked just black screen and cooler noise,long short story...After that I buyt a kit programmer Ch341a and I make it a dump from my defective bios,and erase it and flash a bios bin from other site(payed one),good news I bring it back to life but I need an expert to help me to edit original bios with details like s/n uuid mac etc cause now everything is blank.

My problem now is after flashing bios appear like this: product name Invalid, Mtm Invalid, Lenovo s/n Invalid ,UUID Invalid (I know the UUID is the most important one)maybe this prevent to install new bios officialy and other things like guarantee of the device etc I have some details about device on the box and stiker of the laptop like this Model name:81FB MTM:81FB005URM Lenovo s/n :YD04KB1H Factory id:GXSC WMAC:505BC2BFCFB5 UUID:505BC2BF-CFB5-2018-0604-141158000000

You cand download from here both files of bios original dumped and payed one version 7WCN30WW

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=6499...6468712712


I understain is a tool for Lenovo software Lvar64,and with this can be edit that infos.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#13
Huh Good morning guys I wanted to know how I can do the bios unlock procedure or if any of you can do it and insert the PC serial on this bios in the attachment I leave you the link of the bios backup made with the soic 8 ch341a 8 pin bios programmer

LINK:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18-6zDq5...sp=sharing
find
quote
#14
(01-20-2021, 08:18 AM)ad_frances Wrote: Huh Good morning guys I wanted to know how I can do the bios unlock procedure or if any of you can do it and insert the PC serial on this bios in the attachment I leave you the link of the bios backup made with the soic 8 ch341a 8 pin bios programmer
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#15
(01-20-2021, 04:20 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Thanks much
find
quote
#16
Hello, can you please send me this bios too? I have the same laptop: Lenovo 330s-15arr.
find
quote
#17
Attached the bios I dumped. Thanks in advance.


Attached Files
.bin   dumped.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 20)
find
quote
#18
This is the dump that i obtained using CH341A, can you please send me the correct bios that i must load onto the laptop?


Attached Files
.bin   dump originale.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 13)
find
quote
#19
hi first sorry for the english.

How do I get unlocked bios for notebook 330s 15ARR.


Attached Files
.rar   Biosbackp330s15ARR38WW.rar (Size: 3.68 MB / Downloads: 24)
find
quote
#20
(02-10-2022, 09:05 PM)sogima Wrote: hi first sorry for the english.

How do I get unlocked bios for notebook 330s 15ARR.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)