Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108068
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425668
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227675
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310617
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Z585 (60CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#41
(10-01-2014, 11:10 AM)the_nutty_one Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 05:26 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Try to use this one run It as Admin and upload result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Or You can download from Lenovo Support Bios Update and use SCTWinFlash (32 or 64Bits) to make a Bios Backup :

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products...s/DS100912

When You run Update You can choice to make a Backup or to flash a Bios, so make the backup.
right i ran the first program giving me this result:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/cs3w6d

and i decided to run the second program too but after doing all the steps i get this error ive left as a attachment.

Result is empty there isn't any files so your CPU is an AMD !
And attach I cannot look nothing !!!

I think You have to use a LiveCD (USB version) of Win7 and launch Universal Bios Backup from It !
It would be working !
Let me know
Regards
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#42
(10-02-2014, 08:16 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 11:10 AM)the_nutty_one Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 05:26 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Try to use this one run It as Admin and upload result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Or You can download from Lenovo Support Bios Update and use SCTWinFlash (32 or 64Bits) to make a Bios Backup :

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products...s/DS100912

When You run Update You can choice to make a Backup or to flash a Bios, so make the backup.
right i ran the first program giving me this result:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/cs3w6d

and i decided to run the second program too but after doing all the steps i get this error ive left as a attachment.

Result is empty there isn't any files so your CPU is an AMD !
And attach I cannot look nothing !!!

I think You have to use a LiveCD (USB version) of Win7 and launch Universal Bios Backup from It !
It would be working !
Let me know
Regards
Regards

my cpu is a amd but also im not on windows 7 my computer in on windows 8 i forgot to tell you this X(
so do i still need to do the live cd thing still? if i do could you explain it please?
I have left the attachment again to see if it will work
   
find
quote
#43
Ok friend,
I will post here all tools I have :

A Guide to Winphlsh :

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...-guide.pdf

phlash.exe - Phoenix Flasher (DOS based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...7.0.21.zip

http://rghost.net/58322996

Phoenix EFI Winphlash (Windows 32/64bit based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/....0.3.4.zip

Phoenix UEFI Winflash (Windows 32/64bit based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...1.5.66.zip

Try these ones, I will post how to from USB Dos Stick.
Regards

Ok friend,
I will post here all tools I have :

A Guide to Winphlsh :

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...-guide.pdf

phlash.exe - Phoenix Flasher (DOS based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...7.0.21.zip

http://rghost.net/58322996

Phoenix EFI Winphlash (Windows 32/64bit based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/....0.3.4.zip

Phoenix UEFI Winflash (Windows 32/64bit based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...1.5.66.zip

Try these ones, I will post how to from USB Dos Stick.
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#44
(10-02-2014, 02:26 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
I will post here all tools I have :

A Guide to Winphlsh :

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...-guide.pdf

phlash.exe - Phoenix Flasher (DOS based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...7.0.21.zip

http://rghost.net/58322996

Phoenix EFI Winphlash (Windows 32/64bit based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/....0.3.4.zip

Phoenix UEFI Winflash (Windows 32/64bit based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...1.5.66.zip

Try these ones, I will post how to from USB Dos Stick.
Regards

Ok friend,
I will post here all tools I have :

A Guide to Winphlsh :

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...-guide.pdf

phlash.exe - Phoenix Flasher (DOS based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...7.0.21.zip

http://rghost.net/58322996

Phoenix EFI Winphlash (Windows 32/64bit based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/....0.3.4.zip

Phoenix UEFI Winflash (Windows 32/64bit based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...1.5.66.zip

Try these ones, I will post how to from USB Dos Stick.
Regards

I have run all of the programs that you have linked but once again none of them have worked for various errors apeared Sad

are you still going to post about the USB dos stick?
find
quote
#45
(10-03-2014, 02:30 PM)the_nutty_one Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 02:26 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
I will post here all tools I have :

A Guide to Winphlsh :

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...-guide.pdf

phlash.exe - Phoenix Flasher (DOS based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...7.0.21.zip

http://rghost.net/58322996

Phoenix EFI Winphlash (Windows 32/64bit based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/....0.3.4.zip

Phoenix UEFI Winflash (Windows 32/64bit based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...1.5.66.zip

Try these ones, I will post how to from USB Dos Stick.
Regards

Ok friend,
I will post here all tools I have :

A Guide to Winphlsh :

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...-guide.pdf

phlash.exe - Phoenix Flasher (DOS based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...7.0.21.zip

http://rghost.net/58322996

Phoenix EFI Winphlash (Windows 32/64bit based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/....0.3.4.zip

Phoenix UEFI Winflash (Windows 32/64bit based)

https://www.wimsbios.com/files/flashers/...1.5.66.zip

Try these ones, I will post how to from USB Dos Stick.
Regards

I have run all of the programs that you have linked but once again none of them have worked for various errors apeared Sad

are you still going to post about the USB dos stick?

I have to ask to Sovem may be can do better !
I will reply quickly.
Rgards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#46
Try this: IdeaPad_Z585_60CN97WW_NWL
https://app.box.com/s/n3e3jjjitygz1df7gln0
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#47
(08-01-2014, 04:02 AM)sovem Wrote: Upload for mod.

sorry i need file
please new link please
find
quote
#48
(08-01-2014, 04:02 AM)sovem Wrote: Upload for mod.

i need new link 60cn97ww file
please help
find
quote
#49
i want change
brodcom -> intel 7260

please help me
find
quote
#50
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)