Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101443
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7255
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6974
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14330
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425372
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3828
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227278
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119500
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6987
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310529
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Z710 (7FCNxxWW) Whitelist removal
#51
I also want to get rid of whitelist so that I can install a new wireless card. where please install AR5B125 please 


Attached Files
.zip   7fcn96ww.zip (Size: 4.77 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#52
Hi Guys,
I have Lenovo Z710. I have the new bios in machine. I need install wireless AC. I can't do this because my laptop has Whitelist. Is someone who can help me? If it's possible maybe someone can turn on full configuration ( just like in desktop BIOS has). I can send my BIOS file in PM.
find
quote
#53
Hi!

If you can, please help to knock out whitelist.

Thank you.

Results file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/dgy0ma
Dump file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/f80765

Thank you again
find
quote
#54
(10-05-2018, 05:49 AM)aubete Wrote: Hi!

If you can, please help to knock out whitelist.

Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#55
Hi
I need a whitelist bios for Lenovo Z710.
I need to replace with my new wifi card Intel 7260 AC DualBand
I uploaded the Results and BIOS.
Thank you. !


https://www.sendspace.com/file/7z0yc1


Attached Files
.zip   bios.zip (Size: 10.87 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#56
(10-11-2018, 03:52 PM)jcksowa Wrote: Hi
I need a whitelist bios for Lenovo Z710.
I need to replace with my new wifi card Intel 7260 AC DualBand
I uploaded the Results and BIOS.
Thank you. !
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#57
Hey guys,

Could you please help me with removing Lenovo z710 whitelist from bios.
I would like to put in Intel AC3160 card.
I have added a link with bios backup.

http://rgho.st/8g5nwlYlY

Thank you very much.
find
quote
#58
(11-03-2018, 05:26 AM)dariusxxl9 Wrote: Hey guys,

Could you please help me with removing Lenovo z710 whitelist from bios.
I would like to put in Intel AC3160 card.
I have added a link with bios backup.

Thank you very much.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#59
Dear all,

Thanks for this forum Smile I am trying to use 2 hard drives in my laptop but the stupid bios won't let me Sad

Here are my files:

Report: https://www.sendspace.com/file/7q5gmh 
Dump:  https://www.sendspace.com/file/4tm4vj 

Your help will be greatly appreciated! Have a awesome 2019 everyone and enjoy your holidays Smile
find
quote
#60
Hello all,

I need a whitelist bios for Lenovo ideapad Z710. I want to replace the original wifi card with a new Intel DualBand Wireless - AC 7260 (MODEL: 7260HMW). 
I have uploaded the Results and BIOS in the links below.

Thank you in advance,

Happy new year!!!

BIOS--> https://www.sendspace.com/file/9mizfk

RESULTS--> https://www.sendspace.com/file/bh9068
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)