Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 173
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222355
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118933
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6670
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309027
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61800
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 495
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20133
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168881
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6174
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 694
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5655
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60974
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274832
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24762

[REQUEST] Lenovo Legion Y540 (BHCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#11
is this one ok, or do I need something spetial?
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/327162021...web201603_
find
quote
#12
-Производитель и модель материнской
платы : Lenovo Legion Y540-17IRH -81Q4004KRK -Bios Версия: BHCN41WW
-Тип BIOS: InsydeH20


-Bios Ссылка:https://drive.google.com/file/d/15YC3A3q...sp=sharing
find
quote
#13
Star 
Hello I have a Lenovo Y540-17IRH and I would like to get access to the advanced section of the BIOS. Could you help me unlock it?

Link to BIOS installer: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn42ww.exe
Link to BIOS file: https://ufile.io/jrmberts
Link to extracted BIOS file (using InsydeImageExtractor): https://ufile.io/ng66o4ut

In order to flash the modded BIOS file (that you'll give me), I'll need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip. Do you have a tutorial on how to use one and what to do?

Thank you
find
quote
#14
Hi, I have a Legion Y540 i5-9300H + GTX 1650 Model Laptop.

I was able to unlock the Advanced Menu in my BIOS but there is a special OverClocking Menu that looks like this (see image below). It is greyed out on mine. I cannot unlock it.

Here is the Dump File : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bcamha9...share_link

Please Unlock the OverClocking Feature


Thanks


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#15
(11-10-2022, 12:10 PM)asparkoffire Wrote: Hi, I have a Legion Y540 i5-9300H + GTX 1650 Model Laptop.

I was able to unlock the Advanced Menu in my BIOS but there is a special OverClocking Menu that looks like this (see image below). It is greyed out on mine. I cannot unlock it.

Here is the Dump File : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bcamha9...share_link

Please Unlock the OverClocking Feature


Thanks

Hello, can you share your unlock bios?
Thanks
find
quote
#16
(05-10-2025, 01:03 PM)Spartacuss Wrote: Hello, can you share your unlock bios?
Thanks
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump
find
quote
#17
Hi, please help me to unlock bios for advanced menu. I need to change PL settings and some undervolting.

Model: Legion Legion Y540-15IRH
Specs: i5-9300h/32gb/1660ti
BIOS version: BHCN45WW

Link to original bios update:

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn45ww.exe

Dump, using H2OUVE:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10f-Kn8R...drive_link

Thank you in advance!
find
quote
#18
(06-08-2025, 11:36 AM)vancouverrise1 Wrote: Hi, please help me to unlock bios for advanced menu. I need to change PL settings and some undervolting.

Model: Legion Legion Y540-15IRH
Specs: i5-9300h/32gb/1660ti
BIOS version: BHCN45WW

Link to original bios update:

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn45ww.exe

Dump, using H2OUVE:

Thank you in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#19
Hi,

I'm the user of a Legion Y540-15IRH with BIOS version BHCN42WW. I already used an CH341A programmer to dump the BIOS that is attached to this post.

Currently I'm at the same situation as $asparkoffire$ was. I already unlocked the advanced settings menu, but I would be really grateful if someone can help me to enable the "Overclocking Feature" at "Overclocking Performance Menu".

Thanks for your Help.

BIOS dump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TqL06vn...sp=sharing
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)