Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6365
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424497
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 292
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224620
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119177
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61974
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E320 (8NETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#31
(04-21-2017, 03:41 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 12:42 AM)andyyy Wrote: Hello! Can I please request the whitelist be removed from my bios as I have upgraded my wifi card.

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E320 1298CTO
Update Version: (8NUJ13US.exe)     
BIOS 1.21 (8NET37WW)     
ECP ID 1.11 (8NHT23WW)

DL: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/8nuj13us.exe
txtreadme: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/8nuj13us.txt

Original: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 112BNHMW
Hardware-ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0084&SUBSYS_13158086&REV_00

New: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
Model: 7260HMW

Many thanks in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM

I'd love a copy of this bios too, I've got the same model laptop with the same Intel 1000 wifi card which i'd like to upgrade to a different dual band intel card

have checked and confirmed I've got the same bios revision as the OP too
find
quote
#32
(04-25-2017, 03:28 AM)phrostyboi Wrote: I'd love a copy of this bios too, I've got the same model laptop with the same Intel 1000 wifi card which i'd like to upgrade to a different dual band intel card

have checked and confirmed I've got the same bios revision as the OP too
Hi
Your mod completed
Check PM
find
quote
#33
(04-25-2017, 03:40 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 03:28 AM)phrostyboi Wrote: I'd love a copy of this bios too, I've got the same model laptop with the same Intel 1000 wifi card which i'd like to upgrade to a different dual band intel card

have checked and confirmed I've got the same bios revision as the OP too
Hi
Your mod completed
Check PM

Works like a charm mate,
Really appreciate the work
find
quote
#34
Big Grin 
Hello guys, 

I got a little problem here and I need some help from real pros as I am a total newbie [Image: biggrin.gif]

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E320. The original wifi card does not support the 5Ghz Network which is why I wanted to upgrade the card. I bought a new one which apperently is not on the Whitelist so I get the error message "1802: Unauthorized network card is plugged in" 

I saw you already helped some other users to get the Bios modified so it doesnt check the whitelist anymore but in those threads I found, the files are already deleted. 

Here my specs:
Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E320
UEFI BIOS Version 8NET27WW (1.11)
UEFI BIOS Date 27.07.2011
Embedded Controller Version 8NHT20WW (1.00)

Original Wifi Card: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000

New Wifi-Card: HP intel 622ANHMW 6200

Hope I got all the infos in here and somebody can help me Smile
find
quote
#35
(06-08-2017, 11:27 AM)Sassy Wrote: Hello guys, 

I got a little problem here and I need some help from real pros as I am a total newbie [Image: biggrin.gif]

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E320. The original wifi card does not support the 5Ghz Network which is why I wanted to upgrade the card. I bought a new one which apperently is not on the Whitelist so I get the error message "1802: Unauthorized network card is plugged in" 

I saw you already helped some other users to get the Bios modified so it doesnt check the whitelist anymore but in those threads I found, the files are already deleted. 

Here my specs:
Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E320
UEFI BIOS Version 8NET27WW (1.11)
UEFI BIOS Date 27.07.2011
Embedded Controller Version 8NHT20WW (1.00)

Original Wifi Card: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000

New Wifi-Card: HP intel 622ANHMW 6200

Hope I got all the infos in here and somebody can help me Smile
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
#36
After some more work my new wifi card is finally accepted Smile) thanks a lot!
find
quote
#37
Hi
Could I have a copy of that BIOS too?
I want to swap the WiFi-Card because of problems with UEFI-Boot.
find
quote
#38
Lenovo Edge E320

UEFI BIOS: 1.21 (https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj13us.exe)

Old card: Intel Centrino Wireless N-1000

New card: Atheros AR5B22 wifi+bluetooth (expected to arrive next week)

Grateful if a modded BIOS with whitelist removed can be provided
find
quote
#39
Thanks. Modded BIOS works fine with the Atheros card.
find
quote
#40
(11-12-2015, 06:13 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
Try this one :

http://rghost.net/6MwxSvvVR

let me know
Regards

Hello. 
I have the same lenovo and Wi-Fi card.
Please, upload this file again.


Thank you.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)