Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 797
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108063
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3542
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425654
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227624
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310605
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 (HEETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#91
Hi,

I'd like to request a white list removal for all things possible (Batteries, chargers, WIFI modules, CPU,...) if it's doable.

The latest BIOS is found here:

https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj15ww.exe

Thanks in advance,

Dud
find
quote
#92
(02-15-2018, 02:56 PM)Dudidum Wrote: Hi,

I'd like to request a white list removal for all things possible (Batteries, chargers, WIFI modules, CPU,...) if it's doable.

The latest BIOS is found here:

https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj15ww.exe

Thanks in advance,

Dud
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#93
(02-15-2018, 03:09 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 02:56 PM)Dudidum Wrote: Hi,

I'd like to request a white list removal for all things possible (Batteries, chargers, WIFI modules, CPU,...) if it's doable.

The latest BIOS is found here:

https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj15ww.exe

Thanks in advance,

Dud
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Hi,
I have same notebook Lenovo Thinkpad E531 and I have SPI-Programmer, can you help me????
regards
Massimo
find
quote
#94
(08-07-2019, 08:09 AM)labam Wrote: Hi,
I have same notebook Lenovo Thinkpad E531 and I have SPI-Programmer, can you help me????
regards
Massimo
Hi
use SPI-programmer and meke your bios dump
find
quote
#95
I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 With an Intel Core i7-3632QM and the Integrated Intel HD 4000 and I have installed an Intel Wireless-AC 7265 with a Mini-PCIe to M.2 Key-E with an intention to install an Intel Wireless-AC 9260 in the near future using the same adapter.

but when I installed it, it gave me an "Unauthorized wireless card installed" error and I need to remove this restriction because I have already bought the 9260 and don want to wait for it to arrive just to return it. So I'm just using the pre installed Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 rn. I would like a modded bios if possible to remove this whitelist. Thanks.

here is my BIOS dump
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/1tEMiaiq1T3Uto5%2F7dheRw
find
quote
#96
Hi,

I would like to request white lists removal from my BIOS. I want to replace my wifi-card with a newer one and my laptop don't want to charge my new akku. Also, if possible, can you please activate the hidden BIOS menu, i want to throttle the power consumtion of my cpu.
I have a Lenovo Tinkpad E531 N419YGE 68859YG, a SPI-Programmer and a disassembled Thinkpad with clipped BIOS chip ;-)
Please help.

My BIOS-Dump and the results.rar are there:
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/TC54...UrrHzkjsmg

Thanks in advance,
PMonline
find
quote
#97
OK, thank you for your advice, i took the wrong chip.
But now it's the right one - BIOS dump:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/h14txz

Regards
PMonline
find
quote
#98
(04-10-2021, 02:04 PM)PMonline Wrote: OK, thank you for your advice, i took the wrong chip.
But now it's the right one - 

Regards
PMonline
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#99
Everything is working with your BIOS mod, well done!
Thank you very much.
find
quote
Hi Dudu

Please could you remove the whitelist from my Lenovo E531?

BIOS dump-
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/bAhm...tZczk2YfbA

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)