Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 797
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108063
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3542
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425654
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227624
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310605
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 (HEETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Exclamation 
I have a lenovo e531 and im trying to run an egpu gtx 1060 via exp gdc pcie where my wireless-n 2230 was. the issue im experiencing is black screen on boot and i know this is from the whitelist. Was wondering if there was a custom bios already floating around in regards to the removal of the whitelist and or unlocking extra features already. Any help would be gladly appreciated.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
Hi!
Here are my flash dumps:
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/vkXs...%2BGgO4zng
I'd be happy if someone could remove the whitelist from that.

Thanks for your help and this awesome service!!
find
quote
(07-25-2021, 12:08 PM)Phiber2000 Wrote: Hi!
Here are my flash dumps:

I'd be happy if someone could remove the whitelist from that.

Thanks for your help and this awesome service!!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi
Could any experts help to remove the wifi whitelist from my Lenovo E531? I've got SPI burner.

Current bios dump using Universal Bios Backup Toolkit 2.0

https://www.dropbox.com/t/5DQ9gqP4MIdAQyAO

Many thanks.
find
quote
Hi,

first thank you for doing all those great BIOS mods!

I have a E531 with BIOS 1.33 (HEET52WW) and want to install an unsupported WiFi card.
I would be very glad if you could remove the whitelist protection from my BIOS.

Attached are the dumps of both flash chips.

Thank you very much in advance!


Attached Files
.bin   w25q32.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 6)
.bin   w25q64.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
(05-26-2023, 03:03 PM)DerFetzer Wrote: Hi,

first thank you for doing all those great BIOS mods!

I have a E531 with BIOS 1.33 (HEET52WW) and want to install an unsupported WiFi card.
I would be very glad if you could remove the whitelist protection from my BIOS.

Attached are the dumps of both flash chips.

Thank you very much in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Exactly what I've been looking for (for years).  Could you please forward a copy of the new BIOS I'd like to move into 2.4/5.8Ghz territory.

Thanks in advance
find
quote
(07-25-2023, 10:04 AM)9voltCanada Wrote: Exactly what I've been looking for (for years).  Could you please forward a copy of the new BIOS I'd like to move into 2.4/5.8Ghz territory.

Thanks in advance
Hi
ALL mods are personal
Need your bios dump
find
quote
I'm looking to remove or modify the ethernet adapter whitelist on my Thinkpad Edge E531 with BIOS version HEET36WW (1.17) in order to use a new 5GHz compatible intel ethernet card.

I will attach a copy of my bios below.

I will note, I've not done any kind of modification like this in the past. The article I read on dumping the BIOS flash using Intel ME told me to check if I could not only read the bios, but also write to it. Unfortunately writing encountered an error indicating that the program could not write to the flash due to protected range registers set by the BIOS.

I'm including this information because, while I can manually unlock those permissions, I don't know if this will be necessary for this modification (although it seems like it will be). Could I get any kind of advice on this?

Thanks.


Attached Files
.bin   biosreg.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
(08-25-2023, 03:31 PM)kiit0s Wrote: I'm looking to remove or modify the ethernet adapter whitelist on my Thinkpad Edge E531 with BIOS version HEET36WW (1.17) in order to use a new 5GHz compatible intel ethernet card.

I will attach a copy of my bios below.

I will note, I've not done any kind of modification like this in the past. The article I read on dumping the BIOS flash using Intel ME told me to check if I could not only read the bios, but also write to it. Unfortunately writing encountered an error indicating that the program could not write to the flash due to protected range registers set by the BIOS.

I'm including this information because, while I can manually unlock those permissions, I don't know if this will be necessary for this modification (although it seems like it will be). Could I get any kind of advice on this?

Thanks.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)