Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 797
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108063
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3542
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425654
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227624
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310605
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 (HEETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello.
Could you remove the whitelist from my bios dump?
Lenovo E531
Thank you!


Attached Files
.bin   myE531no_WiFi.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
(09-13-2023, 12:59 PM)sinatem Wrote: Hello.
Could you remove the whitelist from my bios dump?
Lenovo E531
Thank you!
Hi
How did you get this file?
Do you have a SPI-programmer?
find
quote
Yes, I have a spi programmer.
I removed the microcircuit and read it.
There are two of them, I understand that you need exactly 4 MB.
It is located immediately below the keyboard.
find
quote
Hi!
I have Lenovo E531 I want to remove whitelist from it, if someone could help I would really appreciate as it would save me some money.
Bios version: HEET34WW (1.15 )
Here are my flash dumps:

Thanks for your help and this awesome service!!
find
quote
(10-10-2023, 02:46 PM)sameed Wrote: Hi!
I have Lenovo E531 I want to remove whitelist from it, if someone could help I would really appreciate as it would save me some money.
Bios version: HEET34WW (1.15 )
Here are my flash dumps:

Thanks for your help and this awesome service!!
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
Hi,

I have a E531 with BIOS 1.33 (HEET52WW) and want to install an unsupported WiFi card 5Ghz.
I would be very glad if you could remove the whitelist protection from my BIOS.

Attached are the dumps using Universal Bios Backup Toolkit 2.0 & BACKUP_Tools19n
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/QhOj...pJadeeWqqw
Many thanks.
find
quote
(03-13-2024, 01:33 AM)Lyckety Wrote: Hi,

I have a E531 with BIOS 1.33 (HEET52WW) and want to install an unsupported WiFi card 5Ghz.
I would be very glad if you could remove the whitelist protection from my BIOS.

Attached are the dumps using Universal Bios Backup Toolkit 2.0 & BACKUP_Tools19n
Many thanks.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
(03-13-2024, 05:47 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 01:33 AM)Lyckety Wrote: Hi,

I have a E531 with BIOS 1.33 (HEET52WW) and want to install an unsupported WiFi card 5Ghz.
I would be very glad if you could remove the whitelist protection from my BIOS.

Attached are the dumps using Universal Bios Backup Toolkit 2.0 & BACKUP_Tools19n
Many thanks.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Now I see. Thanks.
find
quote
Hi! I'm trying to disable whitelist in my lenovo e531. I have found Unicode text "Unauthorized network card is plugged in" found in PE32 image section at offset 52Ch in bios dump, but I don't know how to edit it with IDA.
    i have changed jz to jmp in this location but it doesn works.


I dont have old wlan card.


Attached Files
.bin   e531new.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
Hello.
Could you remove the whitelist from my bios dump?
i read dump ic with programmer
Lenovo E531
Thank you!


Attached Files
.bin   e531 wifi problem.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)