Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6679
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6441
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14075
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424642
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3672
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 367
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225153
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6834
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309911
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62031
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 677
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20337
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169494
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6421

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T450(s) (JBETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
Thanks. Is it possible to bypass it?
find
quote
Hi,
we have two T450.

I would like to have the bios advanced setting unlocked and the WIFI / LCD Whitelist removed. I couldn't figure out how to do it myself. Any help is appreciated!


Thank you very much in advanced!
find
quote
Hi everyone. Could you please remove screen whitelist from my T450? Here is SPI dump
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IYSYR7l...OHgkX/view
find
quote
Hi

Could you please specify which advanced hidden settings are possible to unlock by flashing custom BIOS?
Is there something about overlocking or RAM timings?
find
quote
HI all,
I have a T450 with locked BIOS, could anybody help me with an unlock, the dump is attached.

Thx


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_LOCKED.zip (Size: 6.17 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002,

Long story short, I tried to remove whitelist from my T450 today and caused the bios chip died. Seems like the CH341's pins caused short-circuit. I didn't even have the chance to read and backup my bios.

To save the laptop, my plan is to order a new bios chip on Aliexpress and ask the seller to flash a modded T450 bios on it, I am wondering is it possible to provide me a generic version of bios with removed LCD whitelist and advanced features?

Thanks a lot!
find
quote
(08-06-2022, 02:07 PM)nicesummer Wrote: Hi Dudu2002,

Long story short, I tried to remove whitelist from my T450 today and caused the bios chip died. Seems like the CH341's pins caused short-circuit. I didn't even have the chance to read and backup my bios.

To save the laptop, my plan is to order a new bios chip on Aliexpress and ask the seller to flash a modded T450 bios on it, I am wondering is it possible to provide me a generic version of bios with removed LCD whitelist and advanced features?

Thanks a lot!
Hi
1. caused the bios chip died. - impossible
2. ALL dumps (and mods) are personal!!!
3. "LCD whitelist" does not exist...need to edit the driver for each screen
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002,

Thanks for the reply.

1. CH341A first detected "unknown chip", reinstalled the clip again and then status changed to can't find chip, I gave up and put everything together and laptop couldn't boot on, power led and other leds kept blinking, google search result says one of the reasons could be A failed BIOS update. I guess may be because the clip moved during the detecting step and caused a a failure bios chip?

2. If your "personal" means the motherboard's unique information such as serial number, mac addresses for wifi and ethernet, I could PM you these information.

3. If I don't have any back up bios file, what are my choices except buying a new motherboard?

Thank you.
find
quote
(08-06-2022, 03:15 PM)nicesummer Wrote: Hi Dudu2002,

Thanks for the reply.

1. CH341A first detected "unknown chip", reinstalled the clip again and then status changed to can't find chip, I gave up and put everything together and laptop couldn't boot on, power led and other leds kept blinking, google search result says one of the reasons could be A failed BIOS update. I guess may be because the clip moved during the detecting step and caused a a failure bios chip?

2. If your "personal" means the motherboard's unique information such as serial number, mac addresses for wifi and ethernet, I could PM you these information.

3. If I don't have any back up bios file, what are my choices except buying a new motherboard?

Thank you.
in order to understand what is happening, make a dump
find
quote
Hello, can anybody help me to unlock BIOS on Thinkpad T450s, a changed LCD and now the brightness is always 100%. I read memory winbond 25Q128 by programmer. Thanks.


Attached Files
.rar   T450s_BIOS_Winbond_25Q128_ORIG_(vvdi).rar (Size: 6.04 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)