Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 70
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 85
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222159
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118906
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 163
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6647
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308961
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61747
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 464
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20108
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168830
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6139
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5625
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60938
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274812
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 780
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24738

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T510 (6METxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
Smile 
Hello

I'm new to this forum and hope to apply to the rules with this request. Usually I do such things myself but I have no experience in BIOS-hacking and I'm afraid to brick my computer. Maybe someone can help me, perhaps in exchange of some of my resources, like a shell account on one of my servers etc. It's always great to have some disk space and an IP address out there. :-)

I need a modified BIOS either without the whitelist or with a wifi-card added. I want to remove the original WIFI-card and a Gobi2000-card and replace it with a new WIFI-Card.

Here are the facts:

Lenovo Thinkpad T510 Model 4349-2MG
Original WIFI-Card: RealtekRTL8191SEvB
BIOS-Version: 1.52 (Download-Link http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj31us.exe)

I want to use a Ubiquiti Networks SR71-E mini-pcie-card.

Please tell me if there are more information needed.

And thanks a lot in advance!!!
find
quote
#22
(08-06-2013, 10:38 AM)mr.smith Wrote: Hello

I'm new to this forum and hope to apply to the rules with this request. Usually I do such things myself but I have no experience in BIOS-hacking and I'm afraid to brick my computer. Maybe someone can help me, perhaps in exchange of some of my resources, like a shell account on one of my servers etc. It's always great to have some disk space and an IP address out there. :-)

I need a modified BIOS either without the whitelist or with a wifi-card added. I want to remove the original WIFI-card and a Gobi2000-card and replace it with a new WIFI-Card.

Here are the facts:

Lenovo Thinkpad T510 Model 4349-2MG
Original WIFI-Card: RealtekRTL8191SEvB
BIOS-Version: 1.52 (Download-Link http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj31us.exe)

I want to use a Ubiquiti Networks SR71-E mini-pcie-card.

Please tell me if there are more information needed.

And thanks a lot in advance!!!

Bios mod already done here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...7#pid59087
find
quote
#23
(08-06-2013, 06:57 PM)sovem Wrote: Bios mod already done here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...7#pid59087

Oh, great. I searched for but didn't found it. Thanks a lot!
find
quote
#24
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: Thinkpad T510 (4384)
BIOS Model: 6MET92WW (1.52 )
Bios Type :
WWAN card: Qualcomm Gobi 2000
FCC ID: J9CGOBI2000-H
IC ID 2732A-GOBI2000
find
quote
#25
(12-06-2013, 12:27 PM)onli100 Wrote: Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: Thinkpad T510 (4384)
BIOS Model: 6MET92WW (1.52 )
Bios Type :
WWAN card: Qualcomm Gobi 2000
FCC ID: J9CGOBI2000-H
IC ID 2732A-GOBI2000

Look here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...N-633ANHMW

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#26
I'd like to have the whitelist removed from my T510. I want to install a Ericsson F3507g card.

-Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: T510
-Bios revision: 1.52 6MET92WW (1.52 )
-Bios Download Link: download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/6muj31us.exe
-Card I want to use: Ericsson f3507g
I tried it with another modified BIOS but did not work.

many thanks for your help.
find
quote
#27
(10-18-2014, 01:08 PM)raleub Wrote: I'd like to have the whitelist removed from my T510. I want to install a Ericsson F3507g card.

-Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: T510
-Bios revision: 1.52 6MET92WW (1.52 )
-Bios Download Link: download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/6muj31us.exe
-Card I want to use: Ericsson f3507g
I tried it with another modified BIOS but did not work.

many thanks for your help.


Hi friend,
use tis tool run It as Admin and upload here the result files:

http://rghost.net/58219938

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#28
(10-18-2014, 01:35 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 01:08 PM)raleub Wrote: I'd like to have the whitelist removed from my T510. I want to install a Ericsson F3507g card.

-Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: T510
-Bios revision: 1.52 6MET92WW (1.52 )
-Bios Download Link: download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/6muj31us.exe
-Card I want to use: Ericsson f3507g
I tried it with another modified BIOS but did not work.

many thanks for your help.


Hi friend,
use tis tool run It as Admin and upload here the result files:

http://rghost.net/58219938

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
Regards

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/W1xqq...Mh514hGOsQ
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3aurov

These are links from bios

thanks in advance.
find
quote
#29
(10-18-2014, 02:52 PM)raleub Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 01:35 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 01:08 PM)raleub Wrote: I'd like to have the whitelist removed from my T510. I want to install a Ericsson F3507g card.

-Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: T510
-Bios revision: 1.52 6MET92WW (1.52 )
-Bios Download Link: download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/6muj31us.exe
-Card I want to use: Ericsson f3507g
I tried it with another modified BIOS but did not work.

many thanks for your help.


Hi friend,
use tis tool run It as Admin and upload here the result files:

http://rghost.net/58219938

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
Regards

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/W1xqq...Mh514hGOsQ
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3aurov

These are links from bios

thanks in advance.

Ok friend,
try these ones :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/20223-Remove-whitelist-check-add-ID-s-to-break-hardware-restrictions-mod-requests?p=725912&viewfull=1#post725912

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#30
(10-19-2014, 08:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 02:52 PM)raleub Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 01:35 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 01:08 PM)raleub Wrote: I'd like to have the whitelist removed from my T510. I want to install a Ericsson F3507g card.

-Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: T510
-Bios revision: 1.52 6MET92WW (1.52 )
-Bios Download Link: download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/6muj31us.exe
-Card I want to use: Ericsson f3507g
I tried it with another modified BIOS but did not work.

many thanks for your help.


Hi friend,
use tis tool run It as Admin and upload here the result files:

http://rghost.net/58219938

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
Regards

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/W1xqq...Mh514hGOsQ
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3aurov

These are links from bios

thanks in advance.

Ok friend,
try these ones :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/20223-Remove-whitelist-check-add-ID-s-to-break-hardware-restrictions-mod-requests?p=725912&viewfull=1#post725912

let me know
Regards

I tried already this bioses.Instal the notebook. No errors at startup but does not recognize it. Sometimes when trying to return bios to default and recognize when you restart, you lose the device menager.

Regards friend
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)