Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108065
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227643
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga S1 (GQETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
Bump
If its impossible to remove whitelist, can you modify the whitelisted IDs to the new card?
find
quote
#12
(06-25-2014, 07:54 PM)TOPhoenix Wrote: Bump
If its impossible to remove whitelist, can you modify the whitelisted IDs to the new card?

Hi friend,
I am sorry for delay, I forgot to modify your Bios !
Many users write to me PM and too much jobs all togheter !
I will try now.
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
(06-25-2014, 07:54 PM)TOPhoenix Wrote: Bump
If its impossible to remove whitelist, can you modify the whitelisted IDs to the new card?

Ok friend,
try this Mod, follow instructions and flash Bios from an USB Dos Bootable Stick, execute Flash.bat :

http://rghost.net/56615252

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#14
(06-27-2014, 06:22 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-25-2014, 07:54 PM)TOPhoenix Wrote: Bump
If its impossible to remove whitelist, can you modify the whitelisted IDs to the new card?

Ok friend,
try this Mod, follow instructions and flash Bios from an USB Dos Bootable Stick, execute Flash.bat :

http://rghost.net/56615252

let me know
Regards

Hello, sir. Is it possible to take a look on my BIOS dump? I have the same trouble with my WLAN card.
find
quote
#15
Hi friend,
where is your Bios Backup ?
Upload it here nad I will try to Mod !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#16
(06-28-2014, 10:52 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
where is your Bios Backup ?
Upload it here nad I will try to Mod !
Regards

Thanks a lot! Where I can find FPT? The reference from earlier post is not valid.
find
quote
#17
Wink 
Finally, got some light on this. That's great!
I want to attach my backup bios too but I don't have the tool. Could I have that and so you can help me on the modified bios.

Thanks a lot.
find
quote
#18
(06-30-2014, 01:13 AM)borish Wrote: Finally, got some light on this. That's great!
I want to attach my backup bios too but I don't have the tool. Could I have that and so you can help me on the modified bios.

Thanks a lot.

Use Rghost or Sendspace servers !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#19
I think borish asked for FPT. Could you share it with us?
find
quote
#20
Yes, I want to tool to run

FPTw -d bios.bin -bios

Thanks and sorry for any confusion
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)