Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T410 (6IETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#91
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Download again, there was one check more that were unpatched. This one is fixed now.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#92
(12-23-2011, 10:18 AM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Download again, there was one check more that were unpatched. This one is fixed now.

Sorry Dude,

I didn't get a chance to test this, As i have mine downgraded to version 1.35 already.

Thanks.
find
quote
#93
(12-24-2011, 11:49 AM)WebSphere Wrote: [quote='camiloml' pid='39465' dateline='1324653529']
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Download again, there was one check more that were unpatched. This one is fixed now.

Hi, Camiloml this time everythink works fine. I've tested it on win7 32bit. Thanks a lot for your work! Big Grin
find
quote
#94
my device: Lenovo ThinkPad T410i-2518-FNG new 1.41 (unauthorized network adapter)
I've tried to patch the module, but stuck with "5 bytes too big".

By downgrading the official 1.41 - your bild worked allmost fine...

I had 1 issue, I use inhaced security profile and have set:
-bootup pass (by fingerprint)
-hdd (by same fingerprint)
-win-logon - same shi.
And I actually forgot 2 passwords of 3, but fingerprint scaner worked fine, so I've never bother.. till after bios rephlash.
And sudenly I couldn't login with main finger. First I've mannaged to login with "user" creds, but after that system promts a hdd-pass. so I tried over and over to login administrative, deataching power without battery to reset. And finaly FP-device did authorize me! O_o
I don't remmember the exact algorithm for my manipulations, but after 10th (maybe) reset it worked somehow..
With first windows bootup I've rescanned my fingers and problem is gone now.

Thank you!

find
quote
#95
Hello! I need help with removing WWAN whitelist from Lenovo Thinkpad T410 BIOS, and after remove so can i install a Gobi 2000 Dell of HP ??
Thankyou so much !!

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Name: Thinkpad T410
MTM: 2537E42

Field Value
BIOS Properties
BIOS Type Phoenix
BIOS Version 6IET84WW (1.44 )
System BIOS Date 09/26/12
Video BIOS Date 05/16/11
BIOS Manufacturer
Company Name Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
---------------- --------------------- ---------------- ---- ----------
Version 1.44
BIOS: 1.44 / ECP: 1.18/1.18
EXE version: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj28us.exe
Bootable CD: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj28uc.iso
R-W file: http://www.mediafire.com/?rlgvvvuza4c3ctp
Bios backup: http://www.mediafire.com/?8lag7g04zc672n5
find
quote
#96
(12-20-2012, 03:47 PM)cugia1991 Wrote: Hello! I need help with removing WWAN whitelist from Lenovo Thinkpad T410 BIOS, and after remove so can i install a Gobi 2000 Dell of HP ??
Thankyou so much !!

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Name: Thinkpad T410
MTM: 2537E42

Field Value
BIOS Properties
BIOS Type Phoenix
BIOS Version 6IET84WW (1.44 )
System BIOS Date 09/26/12
Video BIOS Date 05/16/11
BIOS Manufacturer
Company Name Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
---------------- --------------------- ---------------- ---- ----------
Version 1.44
BIOS: 1.44 / ECP: 1.18/1.18
EXE version: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj28us.exe
Bootable CD: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj28uc.iso
R-W file: http://www.mediafire.com/?rlgvvvuza4c3ctp
Bios backup: http://www.mediafire.com/?8lag7g04zc672n5

Slic: LENOVO 2.1
Bios mod: ThinkPad_T410_6iuj28us_SLIC_NWL
https://www.box.com/s/izjstxvjbopblbpc6ysu
Look README to update.
find
quote
#97
(12-20-2012, 06:48 PM)sovem Wrote:
(12-20-2012, 03:47 PM)cugia1991 Wrote: Hello! I need help with removing WWAN whitelist from Lenovo Thinkpad T410 BIOS, and after remove so can i install a Gobi 2000 Dell of HP ??
Thankyou so much !!

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Name: Thinkpad T410
MTM: 2537E42

Field Value
BIOS Properties
BIOS Type Phoenix
BIOS Version 6IET84WW (1.44 )
System BIOS Date 09/26/12
Video BIOS Date 05/16/11
BIOS Manufacturer
Company Name Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
---------------- --------------------- ---------------- ---- ----------
Version 1.44
BIOS: 1.44 / ECP: 1.18/1.18
EXE version: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj28us.exe
Bootable CD: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj28uc.iso
R-W file: http://www.mediafire.com/?rlgvvvuza4c3ctp
Bios backup: http://www.mediafire.com/?8lag7g04zc672n5

Slic: LENOVO 2.1
Bios mod: ThinkPad_T410_6iuj28us_SLIC_NWL
https://www.box.com/s/izjstxvjbopblbpc6ysu
Look README to update.

Thankyou so much !!!
find
quote
#98
[REQUEST] Whitelist removal request

can some one help me to make moded bios so i can instal wifi 7260 card pci-e on my T410 thanks for all help i can get

my bios 1.45 (6IET85WW)
find
quote
#99
(09-25-2013, 02:40 PM)starmos Wrote: [REQUEST] Whitelist removal request

can some one help me to make moded bios so i can instal wifi 7260 card pci-e on my T410 thanks for all help i can get

my bios 1.45 (6IET85WW)

Slic: LENOVO 2.1
WL removed.
Bios mod: ThinkPad_T410_6iuj29us_6IET85WW_SLIC_NWL
https://app.box.com/s/cdgxvryj3rhsvnvaj27r
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Hello everyone! I have a T410 (Type 2522-RB3) and I am looking for a modded BIOS to allow me to switch out the wireless card with an atheros so I can us those smexy madwifi drivers.

Now, my questions pertain to the modding itself. Ive never modded a BIOS before and this is something that rather tickles my fancy and I was curious how one goes about modifying the BIOS.

Im not sure what I require for prepping the BIOS to allow the card. The card I ordered is your standard AR5B95, but it may be different (ebay and all) and I also have some other cards laying around.

I am truly sorry for my newbishness, I work with Linux on a regular basis but a lot of things are still new to me.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)