Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 93
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104159
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 951
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3323
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8271
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 7883
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14337
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 246
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425495
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3836
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 525
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 651
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227414
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119610
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6990
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310553
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420 (83ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(12-08-2015, 01:28 PM)BDMaster Wrote: TPM HW Protection so Disable into Bios Setup Wink !
Regards

BDMaster,
this option isn't on all thinkpad models like t420 t520 x220 etc

could you unlock this opton?
find
quote
(12-08-2015, 11:35 AM)diablo666 Wrote: Thanks for your quick reply. I flashed the bios, but vbios version still remain the same (2089). I don't know why Confused

A general question: In UEFI Tool I found vBios module in 0AFCDD7A-345E-415E-926D-C5971B580400_2336.ROM and replaced the "RAW Section" with a new intel vbios .dat file (for example Version 2170) by clicking "replace Body". After that I saved the file to $01C8000.FL1.rom and renamed it to $01C8000.FL1.

Is this all?

YES!!!



https://www.sendspace.com/file/0whb9r

Hello Guys,

I flash this version on my Bios and everything works fine.
But one thing is really anoying. The system beeps 2 x 5 times on every start.
Anybody have a idea why? And how I can disable it?
TPM chip seems to work properly.
Thanks in advance.
find
quote
Whitelist or downgrade possible?
find
quote
(09-24-2013, 05:24 AM)sXekid Wrote: ThinkPad T420
Model: 4178BTG
BIOS: 83ET76WW (1.46)
BIOS link: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS018785

Present WWAN card: no card installed

WWAN card to be installed: Ericsson F3607GW
FRU:60Y3237

ThanksSmile

After year of use, I accidentally have update BIOS to 83ET78WW and lost possibility of using WWAN card Sad. Can this be fixed again, please?
find
quote
Hello, i need help for removal whitelist on my Lenovo T420   Modell:  4238-AG7,  Bios:   83ET75WW  (1.45)

i wish install new wwan and newer wlan Adapter.


link for bios download https://support.lenovo.com/at/de/olddownloads/ds018785     but Attention this is the newer Version 1.48

can anyone help me please
find
quote
(08-25-2016, 04:03 PM)winner10 Wrote: Hello, i need help for removal whitelist on my Lenovo T420   Modell:  4238-AG7,  Bios:   83ET75WW  (1.45)

i wish install new wwan and newer wlan Adapter.


link for bios download https://support.lenovo.com/at/de/olddownloads/ds018785     but Attention this is the newer Version 1.48

can anyone help me please

http://rgho.st/8Q9mYnYTQ

read README
find
quote
Hello,
I found on this site whitelisted BIOS, but it don't work. I installed it on Win 10 x64, but now I have other system, and I can only use Win 7 x32 PE on LiveCD. I need 1.46 BIOS. I have two versions - one to burn on the CD in .iso, and 2nd to use on windows in .exe. The first one is more interesting for me, but I don't know if it is possible. I need to use Broadcom BCM943225HM wifi card. Thank you in advance.
http://www.megafileupload.com/k9kk/83uj28us.exe
http://www.megafileupload.com/k9km/83uj28us.iso
find
quote
Hello Guys.
Im sorry try to ask, i read a lot of messages but i can't mod my bios.
I have a Lenovo T420 with original 1.46 bios version and i need change my wifi card.
I already try with a mod bios found in internet but when i start "flash.bat" in administrator mode nothing happened.
I try using win10 ( read later is possible that the cause ) try with a fresh install of Win7 and last with a Live Usb Win7
but i had the same result. Nothing happened.

Can someone try help me to know where im wrong ?
Sorry about my bad english too.

PS: If is needed that my right model: Lenovo T20 Type 4236-AQ7

Thanks
Alberto
find
quote
Hi everyone.

I have t420 with bios version 1.46. I found on one thread of this subforum a few bios updaters (Lenovo_ThinkPad_T420_83ET76WW-83uj28us_NWL_LEN21_ADV_RAM_Speedo_AES_vBios-2119.rar,
Lenovo_ThinkPad_T420_83ET76WW-83uj28us_NWL_LEN21_ADV_RAM_Speedo_AES_vBios-2170.zip,
Lenovo_ThinkPad_T420_83ET76WW-83uj28us_NWL_LEN21.rar) and try it, but no changes after update. 
System: win7 i386 LiveUSB. I run this with Administrator account.
If it possible, can unlock AES and 16Gb limit?
Thank you in advance.
find
quote
Hi, can somebody please whitelist BIOS v1.49 for Lenovo ThinkPad T420? And if possible, enable advanced menu with e-GPU and memory unlock features? Thanks in advance!

v.149 83uj30us BIOS can be found here: Link
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)