Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 92
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101474
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 518
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2869
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7258
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6980
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14336
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 245
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425402
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3834
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 524
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 544
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227405
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119532
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62216

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420 (83ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(07-02-2014, 01:31 PM)kprasanthsagar Wrote:
(09-25-2013, 08:21 PM)sovem Wrote:
(09-25-2013, 04:17 PM)sXekid Wrote: I did try with "WinPlash" and there I got error message "corrupted interface descriptions in new BIOS file" Part table signature not found in the Interface. Error code -161

Here is prt srn.:
http://s15.postimg.org/5hb5psusb/prob_FLASH.jpg

I also did try to run original flash from windows but I got message "BIOS image is same as BIOS rom, no update need at time" so I can reboot and run modified one.

print scrn:
http://s10.postimg.org/8pvftto09/Clipboard02.jpg

Run flash.bat as administrator.

I have Run flash.bat as administrator. When I power on my laptop it is giving beeps how to make it normal. Please help me with this.

Same problem with me. run flash.bat with administrator done. with i see the log success.. but issue my machine black screen after reboot.. and beep 1-3-3-1 n freeze.. can anyone help.. what wrong, and how to normaly.. Huh
find
quote
I would like this version also, even if it only has the whitelist removed.
find
quote
OK, if my T420 is running Windows 10 and I want to flash to a custom BIOS. How do I go about doing it. My Thinkpad has BIOS 1.39 right now. I do not want to go to one of the newest versions where everything is locked up. Although my BIOS is locked up tighter than s@%t as I type this..

So how do I flash my BIOS while keeping Windows 10? Advice and assistance would be appreciated.

Brent
find
quote
(12-08-2016, 09:46 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 10:17 AM)carpediem90 Wrote: Hi, can somebody please whitelist BIOS v1.49 for Lenovo ThinkPad T420? And if possible, enable advanced menu with e-GPU and memory unlock features? Thanks in advance!

v.149 83uj30us BIOS can be found here: Link
Hi
Read PM

Good evening,

I too am interested in a whitelisted BIOS v1.49 for Lenovo ThinkPad T420. I need to install a new WIFI card as the old one no longer functions. Many thanks in advance!

J
find
quote
Thinkpad T420
Model - 4236CK9
BIOS Version - 83ET53WW (1.23)
Bios Link - https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj06us.exe
Present WWAN card - NONE
WWAN card to be installed - Ericsson F5521GW
FRU - 60Y3279

Thanks
find
quote
Having trouble flashing the BIOS. Per directions, flashed Lenovo 83uj30us.iso first. Rebooted in to WINPE environment and ran flash.bat. WINUPTP.EXE -s returns immediately with no window. Does not seem to be flashing. Trying WINFLASH.EXE says "Flash module cannot be found". Any suggestions?

Thanks,
t420_guy
find
quote
(01-17-2017, 08:53 PM)t420_guy Wrote: Having trouble flashing the BIOS. Per directions, flashed Lenovo 83uj30us.iso first. Rebooted in to WINPE environment and ran flash.bat. WINUPTP.EXE -s returns immediately with no window. Does not seem to be flashing. Trying WINFLASH.EXE says "Flash module cannot be found". Any suggestions?

Thanks,
t420_guy

winflash.exe /sv /sd "$01C8000.FL1" in the WINPE seems to have worked. Will find out once AC adapter arrives.

Thanks,
t420_guy
find
quote
Can I get this BIOS too ?
find
quote
Hi guys ,
I am having lenovo t420 intel i5 2540m,which support vt-x but unfortunately it is disabled. I had flashed the modded bios for enabling intel vt-x,but still the modded bios had nt allows to enable it.If anyone could upload a modded bios to enable vt.x.You will be paid if it works
find
quote
I too am interested in a whitelisted BIOS v1.49 for Lenovo ThinkPad T420.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)