Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108050
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425651
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227610
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119723
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310595
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62225

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420s (8CETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
Bios: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?&LegacyDocID=MIGR-77010
Stock Wifi: Realtek RTL8188CE 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter [10ec:8176]
Desired Wifi Card: BCM94322MC

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#2
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-de...Error-1802

You request new version, so if you ensure me you will come back and give feedback i will mod it, other way this bios is condemned forever.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
I would be happy to give plenty of feedback. I know how important it is to get recognition for your work.
find
quote
#4
Recognition is nothing, what is important is to know if the time i spent modding a bios was worth and to move the bios to confirmed section for use of the whole community. Ok, then will mod this last version. Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
(10-22-2011, 08:46 AM)camiloml Wrote: Recognition is nothing, what is important is to know if the time i spent modding a bios was worth and to move the bios to confirmed section for use of the whole community. Ok, then will mod this last version. Wink

Thanks! Smile
find
quote
#6
Locate your non whitelisted bios in my first shared folder, test area. I wait your news Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
(10-22-2011, 09:54 AM)camiloml Wrote: Locate your non whitelisted bios in my first shared folder, test area. I wait your news Wink

I didn't expect you to be so fast! Big Grin The card is in the mail now, so I can't test it today but I can flash it later today, if that would be helpful. Did you add the item to the list or did you remove the check? I have another, different card around to test with if it would be helpful.
find
quote
#8
Removed whitelist chech.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
(10-22-2011, 04:37 PM)camiloml Wrote: Removed whitelist chech.

Thanks, man!
find
quote
#10
I am getting error number 153, "The process did not recognize this system", when I try to use WINUPTP.exe to install the BIOS. Would it help to use Winflash and the FVRecovery.fd file?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)