Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425677
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310644
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420s (8CETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
Nope, it should be via winuptp, i will review it

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#12
(10-23-2011, 12:58 PM)camiloml Wrote: Nope, it should be via winuptp, i will review it

Thanks for spending so much time trying to help me!
find
quote
#13
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

New release Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#14
(10-29-2011, 04:40 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

New release Wink

Sorry, my internet was not working for a few days! Will flash today.

EDIT: Or would, if the link was working.
find
quote
#15
Gents,
Any luck with this? I want to order T420s and my decision is depending on this thread Wink

Camiloml - could you please post the mod again?
find
quote
#16
I'd like to request the whitelist remove on my Lenovo T420s please. Thank you in advance for the help.

Manufacturer: IBM Lenovo
Lenovo T420s Type:41716UG
Bios Revision: 1.30 (8CET50WW)
Bios Type: UEFI Bios
Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj11us.exe
Version description: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj11us.txt

The WWAN-Card I´d like to use is a Sierra Wireless Air Prime MC8790V or MC8801


Thank you
find
quote
#17
Hi,

This is a request to please remove the whitelist from the below BIOS for T420s. I wish to use a different wifi card (do not have a model in specific).

http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj12us.exe

Thanks, and as this is my first time posting, please let me know if I'm missing any information that is required.

Thanks,
Jay
find
quote
#18
http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/Whitelists...miloml.exe

I wait your news Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#19

I tried with a Dell DW1515 X and W7 64bit and works perfectly. Unfortunately, it is your logo while starting irritates me. But otherwise, thanks a lot.



This also applies to OSX 10.7.2
find
quote
#20
Hello folks.

I'd like to have the whitelist removed from my T420s. I want to install a Ericsson F3507g card.

-Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: T420s
-Bios revision: 1.33
-Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj13uc.iso
-Card I want to use: Ericsson f3507g

many thanks for your help.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)