Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227640
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430s (G7ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#41
Hello at all

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T430s here and it should be equipped with a new WiFi card (Intel 7260).
I know the whitelist problematic and the fact, that it is only possible to remove it when you flash the bios with a hardware - till now...

My question is now: Is a modded bios available now?
And what should I do with the three antennas. The new card only has two. Which colour should I connect (white, grey, black) to the new Intel card?


UEFI BIOS Version: G7ETA7WW(2.67)
UEFI BIOS Date: 2017-05-04
Embedded Controller Version: G7HT39WW (1.15)
Machine Type Model: 2356B29

Thanks in advance
Herb
find
quote
#42
(09-28-2017, 03:12 PM)ListeBlanche Wrote: Hello at all

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T430s here and it should be equipped with a new WiFi card (Intel 7260).
I know the whitelist problematic and the fact, that it is only possible to remove it when you flash the bios with a hardware - till now...

My question is now: Is a modded bios available now?
And what should I do with the three antennas. The new card only has two. Which colour should I connect (white, grey, black) to the new Intel card?


UEFI BIOS Version: G7ETA7WW(2.67)
UEFI BIOS Date: 2017-05-04
Embedded Controller Version: G7HT39WW (1.15)
Machine Type Model: 2356B29

Thanks in advance
Herb
Hi
ALL mods is personal
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#43
Hi!

I'd like to mod bios t430s too: (2133 mhz DDR3 unblock, unhide advanced menu, whitelist removal)

t430s dump

Great thanks!
find
quote
#44
Hi y'all I've been wanting to do this since 2016 but never came around to actually do it. I got my leads soldered and dumped my bios here attached. is there anyway you guys can help me out with this one? I'd like to mod my t430s BIOS with 2133 mhz DDR3 unblock, unhide advanced menu, whitelist removal for both wifi and bluetooth if possible. I got a bcm94352hmb wifi/bt that I want to install. Thanks in advance.

ps.: md5 of the rom file is 9f25b8a389655f9bbd3a48f36ad0885a

my chip is EN25QH128 if that matters and I dumped it using Flashrom.


Attached Files
.zip   test1.rom.zip (Size: 5.36 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
#45
(04-14-2018, 10:57 PM)brainburnerco Wrote: Hi y'all I've been wanting to do this since 2016 but never came around to actually do it. I got my leads soldered and dumped my bios here attached. is there anyway you guys can help me out with this one? I'd like to mod my t430s BIOS with 2133 mhz DDR3 unblock, unhide advanced menu, whitelist removal for both wifi and bluetooth if possible. I got a bcm94352hmb wifi/bt that I want to install. Thanks in advance.

ps.: md5 of the rom file is 9f25b8a389655f9bbd3a48f36ad0885a

my chip is EN25QH128 if that matters and I dumped it using Flashrom.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#46
hello
i need a mod bios for T430 ( not T430S) remove withelist for wifi
wath do you need from my laptop ???
thank you for your reply
find
quote
#47
(06-25-2018, 12:06 PM)irishbacktrack Wrote: hello
i need a mod bios for T430 ( not T430S) remove withelist for wifi
wath do you need from my laptop ???
thank you for your reply
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#48
Hi,
Ive a t430s. unsloldered the wson prom and wrote to file. Ive several winbond 25Q128FVSG chips but flashrom doesnt recognize them. Ive tried both W25Q128.V and .W. Which prom do you recommend? (I want to verify my work b4 asking you for a custom rom.) Thnx!
find
quote
#49
(09-21-2018, 09:15 PM)jcholsap Wrote: Hi,
Ive a t430s. unsloldered the wson prom and wrote to file. Ive several winbond 25Q128FVSG chips but flashrom doesnt recognize them. Ive tried both W25Q128.V and .W. Which prom do you recommend? (I want to verify my work b4 asking you for a custom rom.) Thnx!
Hi
check the connection
find
quote
#50
Hello dudu2002 i have 430s i need ur help for flashing with soic clip can you ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)