Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227726
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310639
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T540p (GMETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
No You need to read the Eeprom Chip to get Full Dump Firmware and I will make a
Mod on It !
This is ony Region Bios and It's only a part of firmware, if You try to flash It into Eeprom
You risk to corrupt the firmware conletely !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#22
here you can view the videos showing how to disassembly the laptop: https://www.lenovoservicetraining.com/showcase?sid=463&key=TGVuZw==
the bios chips are on the top part of the mother board (under the keybord) -> you must completely remove the motherboard from the chases. I also did a repaste for the heatsink as the paste from the lenovo was crappy and badly applied.
the top part of the motherboard where the chips are is in the first file, the second one shows detail of chips.gl.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#23
(04-27-2015, 02:44 PM)BDMaster Wrote: No You need to read the Eeprom Chip to get Full Dump Firmware and I will make a
Mod on It !
This is ony Region Bios and It's only a part of firmware, if You try to flash It into Eeprom
You risk to corrupt the firmware conletely !
Regards

How do I do that? I got error 28 saying it was protected like the guy in the other thread...

Kyle
find
quote
#24
Looks like I'm in the same boat as everyone else, i purchased a Intel 7260 Dual Band Wireless AC card. LINK Getting the unathorized message.  Looking for a way to unwhitelist the bios to allow this card.  I really don't feel like finding a lenovo FRU stamped version and dealing with all that.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

this may be a duplicate thread as i posted in the wrong sub category, mods you can delete my first post:

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-L...ist-needed
find
quote
#25
se this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#26
I have the exact same laptop Lenovo T540P, I purchased a Intel 7260 NGFF M.2 Slot, will not run due to white list issue..Keep me in the loop for this...Also let me know if there is anything you need from me as well.
find
quote
#27
Hey! Please help remove BIOS whitelist
Manufacturer-Lenovo
Motherboard Model-Lenovo ThinkPad T540p
Bios revision-LENOVO GMET69WW(2.17) 12.01.2015
Backup-https://drive.google.com/open?id=122XyFDb0EpQ7i1QZ3rReIbsnky-wvXTc
DUMP-https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b6xrvTkPdt5pI7FCItgSbPvCa5e7fARH
find
quote
#28
(06-25-2018, 01:20 PM)wixrat Wrote: Hey! Please help remove BIOS whitelist
Manufacturer-Lenovo
Motherboard Model-Lenovo ThinkPad T540p
Bios revision-LENOVO GMET69WW(2.17) 12.01.2015
Backup-https://drive.google.com/open?id=122XyFDb0EpQ7i1QZ3rReIbsnky-wvXTc
DUMP-https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b6xrvTkPdt5pI7FCItgSbPvCa5e7fARH
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#29
Brick 
Hi! I want to remove the whitelist on the BIOS of my ThinkPad T540p. I'm installing a BCM94352Z card and getting an 1802 error on boot.
My BIOS version is GMET85WW (2.33) and I have a type 20BE-003AUS model. I don't know what other info I need to upload is.
I'm currently running macOS Sierra, but I can also use Windows 10 if need be.
find
quote
#30
(07-31-2018, 03:00 PM)SampleText Wrote: Hi! I want to remove the whitelist on the BIOS of my ThinkPad T540p. I'm installing a BCM94352Z card and getting an 1802 error on boot.
My BIOS version is GMET85WW (2.33) and I have a type 20BE-003AUS model. I don't know what other info I need to upload is.
I'm currently running macOS Sierra, but I can also use Windows 10 if need be.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)