Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227725
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310637
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T540p (GMETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#51
Hi, I have t540p and i would like to request whitelist remove in bios v2.38 
Thank you in advance!
Have a good day
https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gmuj34us.exe
find
quote
#52
Hello!
I want to change the wifi card in my Thinkpad T540p. and I would also like to remove the whitelist and if possible enable advanced settings in BIOS, the last version installed was https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gmuj34us.exe
but i didn't solve the whitelist problem, can you help me with the problem?

Attached download link of the bios.bin file
https://mega.nz/file/WVB1QIgI#5VGKeuQF83...Jengh6cLKw

Thanks a lot
find
quote
#53
Hello
I have Lenovo T540p laptop (Machine type model 20BFSOUD01)
SN= R90BHMX9
gmuj34us bios is installed(GMET90WW 2.38)
Could you help to remove the whitelist for  intel-N 7260 wificard?
find
quote
#54
Hi, I also have Lenovo T540p with bios v2.38.
Bios dump from my laptop can be downloaded from:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/muzigt

I used BACKUP_Tools19n.exe to create it. The resulting file was uploaded and link is here. I did it again and I get same file. Is there other procedure how to do it?
Regarding PM: is that my email box. I didn't get any email. If it is something else I don't know how to check it.

I need just WiFi whitelist removal. I tried to install Intel 7260NGW but it is not supported.
find
quote
#55
Hello
Can you help me for whitelist removal?
Dump bios in attached file.


Attached Files
.bin   t540p_readrightflash2.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
#56
(05-10-2021, 01:18 PM)DiGiDEN Wrote: Hello
Can you help me for whitelist removal?
Dump bios in attached file.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#57
Hello, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T540p laptop (Machine type model 20BFS0LQ00)
SN: R90BBBBH
Bios is installed(GMET90WW 2.38)
Can you remove the WiFi whitelist?


My bios dump (backup): https://www.sendspace.com/file/rjw91v
find
quote
#58
Hello!

Lenovo T540p
BIOS GMET91WW (2.39)
2021-06-03

Please help turn off the whitelist.

How to get a BIOS dump correctly ?
find
quote
#59
I appreciate your time to answer the messages.
Thank you.

I attach the original Lenovo BIOS, extracted with the CH341A.

Lenovo T540P
UEFI BIOS version= GMET91WW (2.39)
Embedded Controller Versions= GMHT30WW (1.15)
Machine S/N= 20BFS14N00
System S/N= R9033901

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xlkx4tvi5...E.BIN/file
find
quote
#60
(07-11-2021, 10:52 PM)akashim1011 Wrote: I appreciate your time to answer the messages.
Thank you.

I attach the original Lenovo BIOS, extracted with the CH341A.

Lenovo T540P
UEFI BIOS version= GMET91WW (2.39)
Embedded Controller Versions= GMHT30WW (1.15)
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages.

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)