Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.89 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425677
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310644
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad X230(i) (G2ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#61
BDMaster,

I am not expert on bios mod.
Could you make a summary on the main actions to carry out.

This will help me for avoiding to do mistakes !

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#62
(07-17-2014, 03:26 AM)fraisdos Wrote: BDMaster,

I am not expert on bios mod.
Could you make a summary on the main actions to carry out.

This will help me for avoiding to do mistakes !

Thank you in advance.

Hi friend,
Would You upload here the result file to look what pics can show to me ?
I will reply after saw the result file containing.
let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#63
(07-17-2014, 05:05 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(07-17-2014, 03:26 AM)fraisdos Wrote: BDMaster,

I am not expert on bios mod.
Could you make a summary on the main actions to carry out.

This will help me for avoiding to do mistakes !

Thank you in advance.

Hi friend,
Would You upload here the result file to look what pics can show to me ?
I will reply after saw the result file containing.
let me know
Regards

Hi,

Here it is : http://www.mediafire.com/download/87421x...result.rar
find
quote
#64
(07-18-2014, 04:52 AM)fraisdos Wrote:
(07-17-2014, 05:05 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(07-17-2014, 03:26 AM)fraisdos Wrote: BDMaster,

I am not expert on bios mod.
Could you make a summary on the main actions to carry out.

This will help me for avoiding to do mistakes !

Thank you in advance.

Hi friend,
Would You upload here the result file to look what pics can show to me ?
I will reply after saw the result file containing.
let me know
Regards

Hi,

Here it is : http://www.mediafire.com/download/87421x...result.rar

Ok friend,
I will modify your Bios Backup, but You look here to reflash Bios :

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-TU...ware-Flash

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#65
After reading this thread "[TUTORIAL] Lenovo X230 Tablet BIOS Whitelist Removal (Hardware Flash)", I would like to give this a try.

I will also try using the SOIC8 Test Clip first as I do not want to de-solder the BIOS chip if I do not need to.


BIOS link: here
BIOS backup:here
BIOS results: here
Want to install: Intel Dual Band Wireless 7260 7260HMW AC Mini PCI-E Wifi + Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter (part# 04X6010)


Waiting for the EEPROM Programmer and SOIC8 Test Clip to come in....


Thank you!
find
quote
#66
(12-16-2014, 02:41 AM)pooky1102 Wrote: After reading this thread "[TUTORIAL] Lenovo X230 Tablet BIOS Whitelist Removal (Hardware Flash)", I would like to give this a try.

I will also try using the SOIC8 Test Clip first as I do not want to de-solder the BIOS chip if I do not need to.


BIOS link: here
BIOS backup:here
BIOS results: here
Want to install: Intel Dual Band Wireless 7260 7260HMW AC Mini PCI-E Wifi + Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter (part# 04W3814)


Waiting for the EEPROM Programmer and SOIC8 Test Clip to come in....


Thank you!

Ok friend,
I need your Firmware FULL_DUMP :

dump your Eeproms :

    --- Flash Devices Found ---
    MX25L6405D    ID:0xC22017    Size: 8192KB (65536Kb)
    MX25L3205D    ID:0xC22016    Size: 4096KB (32768Kb)

and I will rebuild your Firmware, then allocate your Bios_Region and replace
Bios Mod into It and I lately upload your files to re-write into Eeproms.
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#67
(12-16-2014, 04:44 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
I need your Firmware FULL_DUMP :

dump your Eeproms :

    --- Flash Devices Found ---
    MX25L6405D    ID:0xC22017    Size: 8192KB (65536Kb)
    MX25L3205D    ID:0xC22016    Size: 4096KB (32768Kb)

and I will rebuild your Firmware, then allocate your Bios_Region and replace
Bios Mod into It and I lately upload your files to re-write into Eeproms.
Regards

Hi BDMaster,

How do I dump my EEproms / "Firmware FULL_DUMP"? Do I need the EEPROM Programmer first (waiting for it to come in..)?
find
quote
#68
(12-17-2014, 07:27 PM)pooky1102 Wrote:
(12-16-2014, 04:44 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
I need your Firmware FULL_DUMP :

dump your Eeproms :

    --- Flash Devices Found ---
    MX25L6405D    ID:0xC22017    Size: 8192KB (65536Kb)
    MX25L3205D    ID:0xC22016    Size: 4096KB (32768Kb)

and I will rebuild your Firmware, then allocate your Bios_Region and replace
Bios Mod into It and I lately upload your files to re-write into Eeproms.
Regards

Hi BDMaster,

How do I dump my EEproms / "Firmware FULL_DUMP"? Do I need the EEPROM Programmer first (waiting for it to come in..)?

Yes I know,
i adviced to You as before do anything You have to read all Eeproms !
I will upload quickly your Bios Mod here, but It needs to integrate into
your FULL_DUMP Firmware.
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#69
Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Motherboard Model: X230
-Bios revision:  2.62 10/3/2014
-Bios Type: Phoenix BIOS
-Bios Download Link: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products...s/DS029187

I've attempted to modify my own BIOS by adding just the card I wanted to use, a Broadcom BCM4311 (works out of the box on OSX) by replacing the hw ID number of the existing Intel card in the *.fl2 file, but after flashing using the update utility on Windows XP, there is no change, as it seems the ID string needs to be replaced in both the .fl1 and .fl2 files.  But as other users here on the board have experienced, modifying both files results in flash failure as seen here https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-S...st-removal

I just purchased the eeprom programming tool in order to flash the chip directly, I just need a non-whitelisted BIOS
find
quote
#70
(12-29-2014, 11:04 AM)N00b-un-2 Wrote: Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Motherboard Model: X230
-Bios revision:  2.62 10/3/2014
-Bios Type: Phoenix BIOS
-Bios Download Link: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products...s/DS029187

I've attempted to modify my own BIOS by adding just the card I wanted to use, a Broadcom BCM4311 (works out of the box on OSX) by replacing the hw ID number of the existing Intel card in the *.fl2 file, but after flashing using the update utility on Windows XP, there is no change, as it seems the ID string needs to be replaced in both the .fl1 and .fl2 files.  But as other users here on the board have experienced, modifying both files results in flash failure as seen here https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-S...st-removal

I just purchased the eeprom programming tool in order to flash the chip directly, I just need a non-whitelisted BIOS

Hi friend,

use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Use this tool too and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)