Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108088
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14369
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425675
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 537
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227722
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310635
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62233

[REQUEST] Lenovo X220 (8DETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#51
Hey, works great for me!

Thanks!
find
quote
#52
Is it only possible to flash a whole BIOS and not just parts of it ? I found a modified 1.33 BIOS which does not include the slice battery fix I need but has the whitelist removed for the same device. Can I merge the binaries by hand?
find
quote
#53
Hello, I really need to test this device - I cannot do that without the modded BIOS. Can someone point me to a Tutorial then if you don't have time to look into my request? I have done some reading on another forum but am far from on point about what steps I need to take.
find
quote
#54
Hi, I'm new and a bit lost by the amount of information in this forum.
I was trying to flash a new bios on my Lenovo x220 (bios v1.33) in order to mount
an unbranded WWAN Ericsson F5521GW.
The guy that sell's this WWAN says that it wont work on Lenovo, so my question is:
if I flash the new bios with whitelist removed, will this card work?
I apologize in advance if this is not the right place for my question
Thanks
Dom
find
quote
#55
-Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: X220
-Bios revision: 1.31
-Bios Type: UEFI
-Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj20us.exe
-Card I want to use: Atheros AR5009 (PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002A&SUBSYS_3042103C&REV_01)

Thanks in advance.
Ivan

(11-10-2012, 02:55 PM)ibelic Wrote: -Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: X220
-Bios revision: 1.31
-Bios Type: UEFI
-Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj20us.exe
-Card I want to use: Atheros AR5009 (PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002A&SUBSYS_3042103C&REV_01)

Thanks in advance.
Ivan

Found it: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1osu2w (warning: this is a patch, original 1.35 has to be installed at first!).
find
quote
#56
(11-10-2012, 02:55 PM)ibelic Wrote: -Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: X220
-Bios revision: 1.31
-Bios Type: UEFI
-Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj20us.exe
-Card I want to use: Atheros AR5009 (PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002A&SUBSYS_3042103C&REV_01)

Thanks in advance.
Ivan

(11-10-2012, 02:55 PM)ibelic Wrote: -Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: X220
-Bios revision: 1.31
-Bios Type: UEFI
-Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj20us.exe
-Card I want to use: Atheros AR5009 (PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002A&SUBSYS_3042103C&REV_01)

Thanks in advance.
Ivan

Found it: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1osu2w (warning: this is a patch, original 1.35 has to be installed at first!).

Thanks!
find
quote
#57
This also removes WWAN whitelist?
find
quote
#58
So the last version was nothing major and I skipped it, but this one will be nice to have (with whitelist removed for the wireless):

<1.37-1.23>
UEFI: 1.37 / ECP: 1.23
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where specific SATA devices might not be detected after
reboot.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where Fn icon might not appear normally by pressing
specific key.

Download:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj22us.exe

Filename:
8duj22us

I want to use Intel N-6300
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4238&SUBSYS_11118086&REV_35

Thanks!

X220 | IPS | i5 2520M | 16GB PC12800 | 256GB SSD | 3x3 wireless
T60 + QXGA
www find
quote
#59
(01-30-2013, 05:30 AM)bgalakazam Wrote: So the last version was nothing major and I skipped it, but this one will be nice to have (with whitelist removed for the wireless):

<1.37-1.23>
UEFI: 1.37 / ECP: 1.23
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where specific SATA devices might not be detected after
reboot.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where Fn icon might not appear normally by pressing
specific key.

Download:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj22us.exe

Filename:
8duj22us

I want to use Intel N-6300
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4238&SUBSYS_11118086&REV_35

Thanks!

Whitelist check patched.
Bios mod: ThinkPad_x220_1.37_8duj22us_NWL
https://www.box.com/s/sioqqoya6h4iegkdvofr
Look README to update, please post results.
find
quote
#60
Thanks solvem, it worked. I never reboot after the original BIOS update as that would mean I will have to open the laptop and take out the wireless card every time.

Cheers.

X220 | IPS | i5 2520M | 16GB PC12800 | 256GB SSD | 3x3 wireless
T60 + QXGA
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)