Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227641
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
Hello,

Can you please help me unlock the advanced menu tabs in the BIOS?
Version and date of my bios : LENOVO
9ECN43WW(V3.03),12/8/2015


https://www.sendspace.com/file/f4zl1s
find
quote
Hello -

I would really appreciate an assist with a BIOS update to remove the WLAN whitelist from my BIOS. (Previous card failing and want to replace with newer Intel 8000-series card.)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/pp1zsz

Lenovo Y50-70
BIOS: 9ECN43WW (V3.03)
Core i7-4790
16GB RAM
Windows 10

Thank you very much!
find
quote
(06-20-2022, 10:01 AM)chattycheese Wrote: Hello -

I would really appreciate an assist with a BIOS update to remove the WLAN whitelist from my BIOS. (Previous card failing and want to replace with newer Intel 8000-series card.)
Lenovo Y50-70
BIOS: 9ECN43WW (V3.03)
Core i7-4790
16GB RAM
Windows 10

Thank you very much!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello Dudu!

Could you please help me too? My wifi card from my Y50-70 is killing me with constant disconnections and I recently found you that there are whitelisting options, so I can change it.

I downloaded the fptw and tried running the dump.bat, but I get an error 201: [FPTw.exe] cannot run on the current platform. Are there any other options I can use?

I only managed to backup my rom file, but I believe this doesn't help: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12d4NcDx...sp=sharing

Bios: 9ECN31WW (V1.14)
Windows 10 x64

Thank you!
find
quote
(06-28-2022, 11:52 AM)burning_tail Wrote: Hello Dudu!

Could you please help me too? My wifi card from my Y50-70 is killing me with constant disconnections and I recently found you that there are whitelisting options, so I can change it.

Bios: 9ECN31WW (V1.14)
Windows 10 x64

Thank you!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello,

I have Y50-70 (Non-Touch, non-4K) with i7-4720HQ + GTX 960M. I would like to have full BIOS menu unlocked. What do I need to do?

Thanks for info.
find
quote
Hello

can i get a full BIOS menu and wlan whitelist unlock for my Y50-70.

Thank you

Bios Dump Attached below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12u7oSAE...sp=sharing
find
quote
Hi, can i get unlock full BIOS menu, wlan whitelist mod + vbios (lenovo y50-70)

Bios https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L3_7B7d...EafSO/view
find
quote
Hello, could I please get an unlocked BIOS so I can install a different wifi card since the current one appears to be the culprit of ongoing random crashes (without the card in the laptop, it works perfectly with no crashes).
bios and full info in the link bellow:
this is for a lenovo y50touch

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TPiITsH...sp=sharing
find
quote
(08-11-2022, 11:18 AM)All7 Wrote: Hello, could I please get an unlocked BIOS so I can install a different wifi card since the current one appears to be the culprit of ongoing random crashes (without the card in the laptop, it works perfectly with no crashes).
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 45 Guest(s)