Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108041
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9215
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8766
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14362
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425650
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227603
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119720
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310594
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
(01-12-2023, 04:46 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 04:32 PM)margre06222 Wrote: Hello,
Could you please help me to unlock BIOS menu and wlan whitelist unlock for my Lenovo Y50-70.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

I'ts working! Thank you very much!
find
quote
Hi, i am new to BIOS-Mod.
I want to use an Intel Wifi-Card in my Lenovo y50-70.
I had a result.rar from the BackupTool.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/se6pzq

How can i remove the "Whitelist" Blocker in my BIOS.

Please help me.
Thank you.
find
quote
(02-02-2023, 04:52 PM)ausgelassenkost Wrote: Hi, i am new to BIOS-Mod.
I want to use an Intel Wifi-Card in my Lenovo y50-70.

How can i remove the "Whitelist" Blocker in my BIOS.

Please help me.
Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
(02-02-2023, 05:01 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 04:52 PM)ausgelassenkost Wrote: Hi, i am new to BIOS-Mod.
I want to use an Intel Wifi-Card in my Lenovo y50-70.

How can i remove the "Whitelist" Blocker in my BIOS.

Please help me.
Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Thank you. It works. Donation is on the Way.
find
quote
Hi, I am new to Bios-mods as well.

I actually need the exact same thing with the fellow user above, that is to remove the Whitelist for wifi adapters for Lenovo Y50-70 in order to use a wifi 6 intel adapter (if that is possible at all).

The bios I am currently using is https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn43ww.exe
I dont know if I need to do a specific dump of my bios somehow.

Thank you very much in advance!
find
quote
Hello.
I want to unlock the BIOS of my lenovo Y50-70 to be able to instal a new WiFi card.

Can you help me, please.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2qh7v7
find
quote
(03-25-2023, 07:17 AM)Dziubas Wrote: Hello.
I want to unlock the BIOS of my lenovo Y50-70 to be able to instal a new WiFi card.

Can you help me, please.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello to all,
I have bought a Y50-70 used... but it unfortunately has the bios locked by a password: could you explain (or link) to me the correct procedure to unlock it?
Thanks in advance!
find
quote
Hello! I have a Lenovo Y50-70 laptop with 4k screen.  It's running the latest BIOS from Lenovo: 9ECN43WW(V3.03), 12-Aug-15 .   I'd like to be able to change the refresh rate of the display from 48Hz to 60Hz, plus any other advanced features that you commonly unlock. Here is the BIOS backup (created with Universal BIOS Backup 2.0): 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mvdqzl

Thank you !
find
quote
(03-30-2023, 03:59 PM)razvanc06 Wrote: Hello!
 I'd like to be able to change the refresh rate of the display from 48Hz to 60Hz

Thank you !
Hi
it's a hardware problem
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 46 Guest(s)