Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107999
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8762
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425631
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227545
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310586
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
Hello there!

It would be much appreciated if i could get lenovo y50 bios modded with advance menu and WIFI white list removal. Please?!
thanks.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/s0lqcv
find
quote
(04-20-2024, 03:45 AM)sakmarksaw Wrote: Hello there!

It would be much appreciated if i could get lenovo y50 bios modded with advance menu and WIFI white list removal. Please?!
thanks.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello,
Can i get a full BIOS menu and wlan whitelist unlock for my Lenovo Y50-70.
Dump was done with tool "BACKUP_Tools19n"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OpvZQgp...sp=sharing

Thank You!
find
quote
(04-24-2024, 10:59 AM)FCR28 Wrote: Hello,
Can i get a full BIOS menu and wlan whitelist unlock for my Lenovo Y50-70.

Thank You!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello , I am using linux debian and I have a problem with bios 9ECN43WW(V3.03) , after suspend system and wake up the processor goes back to frequency 2100Mhz or 1400Mhz , I read on the internet that this is a bug in the bios , is there any way to fix it ? Thanks
find
quote
Hi, I am new to Bios-mods as well.
I want to unlock the BIOS of my lenovo Y50-70 to be able to install a new WiFi card Intel Model AX200NGW (if that is possible at all).
The bios I am currently using is https://www.sendspace.com/file/oqo22q
I don't know if I need to do a specific dump of my bios somehow.
Thank you very much in advance!
find
quote
(07-31-2024, 03:53 AM)Artur910118 Wrote: Hi, I am new to Bios-mods as well.
I want to unlock the BIOS of my lenovo Y50-70 to be able to install a new WiFi card Intel Model AX200NGW (if that is possible at all).
Thank you very much in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi. This is a bit of a strange request.
I have a modded version of this bios from some years back but I changed a setting in the advanced menu Video config and now unable to see my screen to undo the change. would it be possible to get screenshots of the Bios Advanced>Video Configurations so I can undo the changes.
Any assistance would be appreciated. I also apologize as I realize this is likely the wrong thread.
Many thanks in advance.
find
quote
Hello i am looking to unlock my bios and have the additional pages as well as remove the wlan whitelist
Please help me to unlock advanced menu many thanks

i am new to this so please help me with what i need to do 

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/produ...7A93E0428C
find
quote
Hello,
Can i get a full BIOS menu and wlan whitelist unlock for my Lenovo Y50-70.
Dump was done with tool "BACKUP_Tools_2.0"

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Thank you very much in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)