Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425684
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi BD Master,

I need help to remove wifi whitelist and unlocked bios menu from my bios.
I have a Lenovo Y50-70, Bios Ver. 9ECN43WW(V2.7)

BIOS Backup File: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/AErM...bCo9swsGfw

Thanks for your help
find
quote
(02-21-2021, 11:50 AM)berniwik Wrote: Hi BD Master,

I need help to remove wifi whitelist and unlocked bios menu from my bios.
I have a Lenovo Y50-70, Bios Ver. 9ECN43WW(V2.7)

Thanks for your help
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Morning BD Master,

please help me to delete the Whitelist.

I want to upgrade my Y50-70 with Wifi6 etc.

The Biso Version is 9ECN43WW(V3.03).

Tank you very much.

Greetings
find
quote
Hi BD Master,

I need help to remove wifi whitelist from my bios.

I have a Lenovo Y50-70, BIOS Version/Date LENOVO 9ECN43WW(V3.03), 12-Aug-15

Thanks for your help
find
quote
(03-05-2021, 11:32 AM)kr5454 Wrote: H

I need help to remove wifi whitelist from my bios.

I have a Lenovo Y50-70, BIOS Version/Date LENOVO 9ECN43WW(V3.03), 12-Aug-15

Thanks for your help
Hi

Need your bios dump only
find
quote
Hi, I wanted to upgrade the wifi chip of my Y50-70 laptop but the BIOS whitelist doesn't allow me to do so.
Can anyone help me out with a mod BIOS for my system.
Here are the details:
Current BIOS version:  9ECN43WW(V3.03)
downloaded from Lenovo's website:
laptops and netbooks :: lenovo y series laptops :: y50 70 notebook lenovo - Lenovo Support US

Along with this I have also uploaded the backup of my BIOS:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/t0uqdf

I am attaching the backup file along with this thread as well.

Someone please help me out.
Thanks in advance.


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 2.28 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
Hello,

I request you to please whitelist the bios for Intel 9260 AC, 2x2, AC+BT.
Currently I'm using Atheros 956x and it sucks.

I'm quite new to this so it will be great if you can just guide me on the re-flash process aswell.

Thankyou

Here's the Bios: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17kzoI1-...sp=sharing
find
quote
hi i have a lenovo y50 model 20378 im wanting to put in a new network card specifically the killer 1650x i also have a samsung870 evo ssd ill put in tomo but this white list thing wont let me any help is appreciated with getting round it i watched a you tube video and here are the links to my results rar and the lenovo 9ecn31ww v1.14 rom
thanks
luke
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/9PZ8...PS7QItnwFw
find
quote
legend thanks very much
find
quote
Heye guys, How do we flash the bios? FPT is not booting from the usb
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)