Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425533
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227455
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119625
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello,

I need Help to remove Whitelist from my Lenovo Y50-70. I want to use a new wifi card Model Intel AC7260NGW

Here is the Link to Bios.bin and results.rar : 
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/bj3JLeFB3ng2ZApeGCkNZA
find
quote
(08-24-2022, 01:29 PM)Pekmez60 Wrote: Hello,

I need Help to remove Whitelist from my Lenovo Y50-70. I want to use a new wifi card Model Intel AC7260NGW
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi there!

I want to install a wifi card 8260ngw on my Lenovo Y50-70.
I will appreciate your help to add this model in whitelist.

I have an Intel wifi 6 AX201 MHz card too. This one is compatible on whitelist too?

thanks in advance,
here is my Bios backup and report files.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qodmi1

kindly regards! Big Grin
find
quote
Hello there!

Can you help me with my Lenovo Y50-70 bios ?
I want to swap my Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 to an Intel AX200NGW on my Lenovo Y50-70.
I need help to remove Whitelist.

Link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17ji7DND...share_link
find
quote
(11-02-2022, 01:22 PM)KonradEm Wrote: Hello there!

Can you help me with my Lenovo Y50-70 bios ?
I want to swap my Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 to an Intel AX200NGW on my Lenovo Y50-70.
I need help to remove Whitelist.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
(11-02-2022, 01:52 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 01:22 PM)KonradEm Wrote: Hello there!

Can you help me with my Lenovo Y50-70 bios ? 
I want to swap my Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 to an Intel AX200NGW on my Lenovo Y50-70.
I need help to remove Whitelist.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

Hello ! 

Can you please help me with my lenovo y50-70 bios ?
I want to swap from my Wifi Ac7260 to Ax210NGW and i need your help to remove the whitelist. 

LENOVO Y50-70
MODEL NAME : 20378

LINK: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/AhQnXu9VBu7%2BzCUdZQWY9Q

THANK YOU !
find
quote
Hi,

Can I get some help, please. Can you update my lenovo y50-70 bios ? And deleted or add it to the whitelist.
I want to swap from my Wifi Ac3160 to Ax210NGW.

Thank you
Best regards
Kosta
find
quote
Hi, im new to modding and i got an info that to use E-Gpu on lenovo y50-70 I need to whitelist my bios. Can any1 help me on modding my bios? i also can not pay because I'm broke high school student Sad. thanks in advance
find
quote
(11-26-2022, 03:06 AM)kels2903 Wrote: Hi, im new to modding and i got an info that to use E-Gpu on lenovo y50-70 I need to whitelist my bios.
Hi
"eGPU whitelist" does not exist
But in any case, we need your bios dump
find
quote
I mean just whitelist so i can get unlocked bios setting for PCI express root port setting

for my bios dumb is https://www.sendspace.com/file/3ag2ky

thank you

I got info from this

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rvf8kz
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)