Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 24
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 60
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 124
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221900
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118882
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 151
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6635
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308900
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61708
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20088
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168768
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6121
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5614
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60904
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274792
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24730

[REQUEST] Sony VAIO SVE-151 & SVE-171 (R02x0E6) BIOS Unlock
#1
Exclamation 
Hi my friends!!Shy

I have done lots of overclock jobs before, but this time im using a vaio laptop and there are no
advanced options in bios to adjust cpu ram speeds etc.

I searched in internet and at last, i found this website that is a diamond mine for me
because i saw many people got help to unlock their bios.

So i need an unlocked bios. If you help me to hack my bios too i would be very grateful.Big Grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im writing my system information below:

BIOS Version Insyde Corp. R0200E6

Laptop Model Sony Vaio SVE1711z1eb

Processor Intel Core i7-3612QM CPU @ 2.10GHz upto 3.1 with TurboBoost (Quad core)

8GB DDR3 ram

2GB AMD Radeon HD 7650m graphics card [im writing in case you need it]

OS Win7 64x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have attached the screenshots of bios menus and the bios rom file. The bios file is the backup now (I edited) so Im sure that it is compatible.

Thank you again Smile Im waiting your replies (sorry for my bad english)


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               

.rar   InsydeCorp.-R0200E6.rar (Size: 1.37 MB / Downloads: 170)

[Image: 2627830.png]
find
quote
#2
can anyone reply please

[Image: 2627830.png]
find
quote
#3
Overclocker,

I am forwarding this to one of our trainees to work with. I will keep you posted.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#4
Thank you Wiz
Im waiting your posts.

[Image: 2627830.png]
find
quote
#5
Bump
@TheWiz you said you would keep me posted
Sad

[Image: 2627830.png]
find
quote
#6
bumpDodgy

[Image: 2627830.png]
find
quote
#7
I'm looking for this too, I am building a hackintosh and need advanced menu unlocking if possible as I need to alter my VRAM setting.

Sony have now released 2 updates for this bios:
R0220E6 http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product...grade_8021
R0230E6 http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product...78182_8143

I'm not sure if they are any easier to mod? Doubtful I guess, but they are reliable sources

Thanks

(11-22-2012, 11:20 AM)overclocker Wrote: Thank you Wiz
I want to add something, I dont know if the bios I attached is the correct bios version.
Its only Insyde R0200E6 but I dont know if its compatible with SVE1711z1eb
I have seen that same bios versions can be different on different systems

It is. It's the same BIOS as what's on my SVE1711X1EB
find
quote
#8
The 230 one is more developed I think. I have seen that before but I didn't want it because it was made for windows 8 but I will not upgrade to win8 (the

gaming performance issues). If it is suitable for windows 7 without occurring any errors , I would like a mod on R0230E6 rather than old R0200E6.

Thanks

[Image: 2627830.png]
find
quote
#9
Try this one:

Sony_Vaio_SVE1711z1eb_unlocked.zip

If it works/doesn't work let me know. This was a bit of a weird one but I think I got it =)

Toshiba Satellite C885D-S5340

>> DONATE PLEASE! <<
find
quote
#10
Thank you man, this works great and im grateful to you. Thank you again you are GREAT!
Please teach me your skills Smile

[Image: 2627830.png]
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)