Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 26
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 60
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 124
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221902
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118882
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 151
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6635
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308900
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61708
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20088
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168768
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6121
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5614
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60904
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274792
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24730

[REQUEST] Sony VAIO SVE-151 & SVE-171 (R02x0E6) BIOS Unlock
#11
Glad it worked for you!

Toshiba Satellite C885D-S5340

>> DONATE PLEASE! <<
find
quote
#12
(12-25-2012, 10:09 PM)aricart Wrote: Try this one:

Sony_Vaio_SVE1711z1eb_unlocked.zip

If it works/doesn't work let me know. This was a bit of a weird one but I think I got it =)

Maybe can you help me for the SVE151190x bios unlocking?

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...ios-unlock

THX
find
quote
#13
(12-27-2012, 06:21 AM)Oszilaci Wrote: Maybe can you help me for the SVE151190x bios unlocking?

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...ios-unlock

THX

Can you link me to or attach the BIOS image, I'm having trouble extracting it from the EXE.

Toshiba Satellite C885D-S5340

>> DONATE PLEASE! <<
find
quote
#14
(12-27-2012, 06:41 AM)aricart Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 06:21 AM)Oszilaci Wrote: Maybe can you help me for the SVE151190x bios unlocking?

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...ios-unlock

THX

Can you link me to or attach the BIOS image, I'm having trouble extracting it from the EXE.

http://s02.download.sony.com/US/pc/ISBSY...4-1082.EXE

http://s02.download.sony.com/US/pc/ISBSY...4-1082.EXE

[Image: Fot__2012-12-27_15.41.41__1__www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]
A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu

[Image: Fot__2012-12-27_15.41.41__2__www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]
A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu

[Image: Fot__2012-12-27_15.41.41__3__www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]
A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu

[Image: Fot__2012-12-27_15.41.41_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]
A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu

[Image: Fot__2012-12-27_15.44.33_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]
A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu



THX
find
quote
#15
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Un...-21--11219
find
quote
#16
(12-25-2012, 10:09 PM)aricart Wrote: Try this one:

Sony_Vaio_SVE1711z1eb_unlocked.zip

If it works/doesn't work let me know. This was a bit of a weird one but I think I got it =)

Thank you Aricart! Great work, Happy New Year kind sir!
find
quote
#17
Hi Smile
I've got a VAIO SVE1712C5E that I also hope to to enable a real advanced tab, but the platform differ from that one.
I have just bought it and my bios is in version R0160D6 and load a stock windows 8.

After digging in with Phoenix tool (v2.12) I wasn't able to find the platformsetupadvancedDxe module.
I have compared this unlocked SVE1711 bios with mine by opening it with phoenix tool, but can't find again the setup advanced module ...

I also find "Pmpatch" and tried it : it worked fine with patching the powermanagement module, but when I tried to flash the modded bios.bin with the official tools, I then got a InsydeH2o secure flash warning on reboot, telling me that the firmware image was invalid, meaning that in my case there is a signature check.

So I come with some questions :
Did the modded bios of that thread as been signing after ?
What string do I have to search for enable my advanced menu ?
My platform need to be unlocked with the pinmod trick to allow flashing ?

Thanks for your replies ;-)

My bios : https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2wbjwkfidsy4ib/R0160D6.bin
find
quote
#18
Question 
Hi i search for update and Unlock my BIOS

MANUFACTURER Insyde Corp.
RELEASE DATE 4/2/2012
VERSION R0200E6

This is information from my laptop Sony Vaio SVE1711R1EB

is in Attachments


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#19
(12-25-2012, 10:09 PM)aricart Wrote: Try this one:

Sony_Vaio_SVE1711z1eb_unlocked.zip

If it works/doesn't work let me know. This was a bit of a weird one but I think I got it =)

g/a, AC..i really could use help in these 3 (4) BIOSES..i'll talk about the easier ones first..1) i need the unlock the advanced tabs for the Vaio VPCM111AX & VPCM11M1E (AMI)..the VPCM121AX & VPCW211AX (InsydeH20)..they say that if you press F3 on startup..it'll take to it..but i'm doubtful..anyway..i'll TRY to send the links..NOW FOR THE HARD ONE!! (laughing)..i have a Dell Mini 1010..Ahmed Houssain is a member here & he attached another Advanced Tab on it..but no Sata mode..i tried everything..but nothing..the BIOS for that one is a Phoenix..Ahmed DID do the Gateway LT3119u..that one's unlocked & working perfectly..so if you can, please help me out..& YES!! i'd gladly donate if you can even help me with one of these..thank you in advance..Peace..& God bless you & yours..

A-Weapons..South Bronx, NYC..

VPCM121AX: https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/swu-downl...group_id=5

Dell Inspiron Mini 1010: http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/0...egoryId=BI

VPCM11M1E: https://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/conten.../VPCM11M1E: 

so again..please help..
find
quote
#20
Hello!
I can mod only InsydeH20 bioses.
Run tool at that laptops as Admin and upload results:
http://rghost.net/7ktxKKbNs
Be ready to get HW SPI Programmer if bios cannot be flash back by software.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)