Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425532
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227449
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119625
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Sony VAIO SVE151 & SVE171 Series (R01x0D6) - BIOS Unlock
#51
I have a Sony Vaio laptop which has broken gpu so I need to activate iGpu for internal gpu (intel 4000). Could you help me with that? And I didn't find bios.
LAPTOP:SONY VAIO SVE1712W1EB
BIOS:INSYDEH20 REV 3.7
VERSION:R0140D6
find
quote
#52
Hi
How could I do dump of my sony vaio SVE1712BCXB.
Intel ® Flash Programming Tool. Version: 10.0.60.3000
Says:
Error 201: [FPTw64.exe] cannot be run on the current platform.
Please contact your vendor.
Please help. I need to use internal gpu (intel 4000), because radeon stoped working.

Thanks a lot.
find
quote
#53
Hi, Dudu2002,

Any news on unlocking the BIOS?

Thanks.
find
quote
#54
Hi,

Laptop: Sony Vaio SVE1712Q1EW
Bios: InsydeH20 Rev 3.7
Version: R0170D6

I want to manage advanced settings in bios of my laptop but I think it is locked. How can I enter advanced settings in bios?
find
quote
#55
Wink 
Hi, Can anyone help mi unlock advance bios options?
System Model: SVE1712W1EB
BIOS: R0170D6
original bios : https://www.sony.fr/electronics/support/...s/Z0001040
or
https://download.sony-europe.com/PUB/VAI...600738.exe
find
quote
#56
Please help me unlock bios on my SONY VAIO SVE1713C5E (my AMD card work unstable. need activate integrated video)
System Model: SVE1713C5E
BIOS: R0170D6
original BIOS: https://www.sony.ua/electronics/support/...s/Z0001040
Thank you.
find
quote
#57
Please help me unlock bios on my SONY VAIO SVE1713C5E (my AMD card work unstable. need activate integrated video)
System Model: SVE17133CTB
BIOS: R0170D6
original BIOS: UNKNOW
Thank you.
find
quote
#58
Sony Vaio sve1713x1eb
Unlocking igpu, external one died
I have results from backup tool
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v93disq71...s.rar/file

If I need to send more info please tell me, I don’t really know what to provide you to help me


   
   
   
find
quote
#59
Old Thread, but just had to fix one of those.
So here is a BIOS for all Sony SVE17 with Original R01706D6 Bios.
This Bios is called R01806D6 and it is stripped with ME_Cleaner, has ME Firmware 7.x instead of 8.x (so the 30 Minute Limit for Core i CPUs is lifted) and the hidden Menus in Legacy Bios are unlocked.
Can only flash with SPI Programmer.
Do NOT use on SVE17 which have R02xx Bios!

.bin   SVE17_Bios_R01806_ME7modClean_full_working_Unlocked_NoMac.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 21)
find
quote
#60
Hello

I want to unlock the bios of my Sony Vaio SVE17127CXB

BIOS VERSION: R0140D6
ME VERSION 8.1.0.1248

It has an i7 3740QM with a Radeon 7650M

I want it to be able to switch between the disabled Intel HD Graphics 4000 and the Radeon
And disable the Radeon

I am new to this, how can I extract the current bios and flash the unlocked one?

Thank you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)