Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224238
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite L750 & L755 (PSK1Wx, PSK2Yx & PSK30x) BIOS Unlock
#1
HI ALL Cool

Pls Unlock The Hidden Menus Sad

MODEL : SATELLITE L750
SHORT MODEL NO : PSK2YE
BIOS LINK : http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...113053.zip
-VERSION : 2.30
find
quote
#2
Uploaded unlocked bios to my second folder, test it and tell me. Read my signature to locate folders.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
tnx for fast response sir. but i have a problem . when entering bios , ihave a popping black screen . and i cannot enter d bios anymore . pls help
tnx !!!
find
quote
#4
Flash again original bios from windows.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
ok. tnx for helping .
find
quote
#6
Will polish the mod and make another release for you, stay tunned Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
Hello, I am not sure if this is the right forum for it or not but I need that version of the BIOS for my L750-A218 (PSK2YV) laptop. The newer versions of the BIOS impose a minimum on the fan speed which is 50%+ at all times. 3.00 BIOS will go down to 25% which is nice. I am annoyed by the fact that when I place my hands on the rest pad while typing I feel the fan(s) running. It is really annoying. Why did they have to update the fan minimum speed to 50%+. I mean the CPU is at 4% and idle and the fan(s) still spinning. I have searched for that specific BIOS and it seems it was only for my laptop and never released or something. The stupid software did not give me a chance to back it up before flashing. I wonder if anyone got it. Thanks a lot.
find
quote
#8
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

find
quote
#9
Well, I do not have the BIOS. I need it. Though, I cannot find it anywhere. I even called the ASP and they said they did not have it.
find
quote
#10
Exclamation 
can any one makeadump for me toshiba L750
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)