Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224239
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite L750 & L755 (PSK1Wx, PSK2Yx & PSK30x) BIOS Unlock
#11
Hey guys,

The Laptop:
Toshiba L750-1ME
PSK2YE
Toshiba Bios Update - LINK

And i already tested this one: LINK but gives me this error: "Insydeflash can not load this driver", Please close all the applications. If you are running this utility in Vista, please run as administrator."

Im using windows 8 Pro x64.
Thx for helping.
find
quote
#12
Due to problems with throttling and stuff i would like to disable EisT and the Speedstep Technology. I have a Toshiba L750 - PSK2YE
Bios: http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...140632.zip
If there is any Information missing, please let me know.
I am not used to Bios Modding and stuff, i tried to read through it, but i either have no clue or i am missing a few files...
Help would be appreciated...
With kind Regards,
LoveYaAll
find
quote
#13
Hi there,

I have a lot of freshening up to do on Insyde BIOS modifications but I will see if I can find anything.

Regards,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#14
Thanks for the quick response =) i posted something in camiloml's thread aswell... would really like to help.. so tell me if i can do something for you =)
find
quote
#15
(05-23-2013, 07:17 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Hi there,

I have a lot of freshening up to do on Insyde BIOS modifications but I will see if I can find anything.

Regards,
TheWiz

Hey Wiz, any chance you can do a L850 as well?..
find
quote
#16
pls bios unlock menu bios version 3.60Sad
find
quote
#17
Question 
Hey i´ve got a Toshiba L750 1xp with a InsydeH20 Bios ver 3.6
There is a modded version of ver 2.6 but if i flash it the bios damaged and cant boot.
I´d would be nice if someone could unlock all hidden options in the new working version.
Thanks in advance.

Here are the bios files (x64 preferred):
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

I will uploud pics from my bios later.
Sorry.

Thank You!
find
quote
#18
Hello,

Can anyone please unlock my BIOS? Toshiba L755-PSK2YE, BIOS version is 3.60. I looked for my model and/or other BIOS versions on the repository and even tried to downgrade my BIOS in order to unlock it, but I couldn't find a compatible BIOS.

BIOS here:
zip
Or
exe

I want to enable my integrated GPU which is disabled by default.

Thank you
find
quote
#19
Does anyone knows of good tutorials on how to unlock BIOS? I only need an option, so it might be doable =S I doubt it, but I might give it a try...
find
quote
#20
i need the same unlocked bios also
is there anyone can help, thx
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)