Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14007
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424480
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3624
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224574
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 413
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309739
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61968
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169343
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 829
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

[REQUEST] Unlock bios CLEVO m980nu
#1
Photo 
Hello fellas, anyone can unlock the bios? I'm on a project which is upgrading the graphics to something newer than the gtx 280m, and for that I need a modded bios. I'll provide anything that you guys need. Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#2
Is it correct bios for your machine??
http://ftp.insys.pt/Notebook/Modelos_G.F...80NU/Bios/

find
quote
#3
Hi, thanks for the reply. Honestly, I don't know because normally roms for clevo machines are in .rom and this one is .wph. Or is it the same?
find
quote
#4
(08-07-2018, 03:01 PM)pfdd98 Wrote: Hi, thanks for the reply. Honestly, I don't know because normally roms for clevo machines are in .rom and this one is .wph. Or is it the same?

Phoenix bios's name usually  both wph or rom ,it doesn't effect.
This link was i search keyword with "m980nu bios " from google and i spent some time to made a mod bios.

You can't sure the correct bios ,how do you update it??
Test my provide link's bios or you find the bios at first.

find
quote
#5
Well, I had 3 clevos (P170HM, W355SSQ and W11OER) and all of them were updated with .rom files. Can't find anywhere for another, always got bumped with the .wph file and I'm too afraid to try it. Is there any way to extract my original bios?
find
quote
#6
You still not test my provide link bios???
I have modified this bios.

find
quote
#7
(08-15-2018, 12:24 AM)genius239 Wrote: You still not test my provide link bios???
I have modified this bios.
I'm so sorry for not replying, i've been away (vacations).
I didn't find your link, can yoou please provide it again?
find
quote
#8
(08-24-2018, 01:43 PM)pfdd98 Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 12:24 AM)genius239 Wrote: You still not test my provide link bios???
I have modified this bios.
I'm so sorry for not replying, i've been away (vacations).
I didn't find your link, can yoou please provide it again?

http://ftp.insys.pt/Notebook/Modelos_G.F...80NU/Bios/

find
quote
#9
So i tried to flash it using a bootable usb drive but when i typed "phlash16" it appeared a red box saying the file was corrupted/ wrong file.
find
quote
#10
(08-24-2018, 11:56 PM)pfdd98 Wrote: So i tried to flash it using a bootable usb drive but when i typed "phlash16" it appeared a red box saying the file was corrupted/ wrong file.

So ,this bios is not correct for your laptop.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)