Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 25
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424237
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223952
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119114
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309561
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61909
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169176
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6276
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

[REQUEST] Unlock hidden menu in RCA laptop
#1
Brick 

.bin   c14d.Bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 6)

Hi!

Can someone please help me to unlock all hidden menus of an RCA C14D Rev2 (AMI Aptio) laptop. I'd speccially like to have the Chipset menu enabled, with the iGPU and Memory speed/timings settings, but if you can unlock every menu, it would be better.

I've tried to unlock them myself with AMIBCP v5.01, changing te entries from "default" to "USER", but had no luck (The laptop won't display any image).

This is the BIOS Dump. I've done it with CH341A EEPROM Programmer.

Hope u guys can help me.
Thanks in advance
find
quote
#2
(03-16-2020, 04:30 PM)bdgarat Wrote: Hi!

Can someone please help me to unlock all hidden menus of an RCA C14D Rev2 (AMI Aptio) laptop. I'd speccially like  to have the Chipset menu enabled, with the iGPU and Memory speed/timings settings, but if you can unlock every menu, it would be better.

I've tried to unlock them myself with AMIBCP v5.01, changing te entries from "default" to "USER",  but had no luck (The laptop won't display any image).

This is the BIOS Dump. I've done it with CH341A EEPROM Programmer.

Hope u guys can help me.
Thanks in advance

Hi~guy!
Try my modded and response me.

find
quote
#3
(03-16-2020, 07:43 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 04:30 PM)bdgarat Wrote: Hi!

Can someone please help me to unlock all hidden menus of an RCA C14D Rev2 (AMI Aptio) laptop. I'd speccially like  to have the Chipset menu enabled, with the iGPU and Memory speed/timings settings, but if you can unlock every menu, it would be better.

I've tried to unlock them myself with AMIBCP v5.01, changing te entries from "default" to "USER",  but had no luck (The laptop won't display any image).

This is the BIOS Dump. I've done it with CH341A EEPROM Programmer.

Hope u guys can help me.
Thanks in advance

Hi~guy!
Try my modded and response me.

It works! Thanks a lot man!

BTW, just for curiosity, what tool did u use to unlock all this? As I mentioned earlier, I used AMIBCP, but it just bricked my device
find
quote
#4
(03-16-2020, 11:50 PM)bdgarat Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 07:43 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 04:30 PM)bdgarat Wrote: Hi!

Can someone please help me to unlock all hidden menus of an RCA C14D Rev2 (AMI Aptio) laptop. I'd speccially like  to have the Chipset menu enabled, with the iGPU and Memory speed/timings settings, but if you can unlock every menu, it would be better.

I've tried to unlock them myself with AMIBCP v5.01, changing te entries from "default" to "USER",  but had no luck (The laptop won't display any image).

This is the BIOS Dump. I've done it with CH341A EEPROM Programmer.

Hope u guys can help me.
Thanks in advance

Hi~guy!
Try my modded and response me.

It works! Thanks a lot man!

BTW, just for curiosity, what tool did u use to unlock all this? As I mentioned earlier, I used AMIBCP, but it just bricked my device

I use hex editor to edit bios module ,amibcp can let me view the bios menu struct clearly.

Could you capture some unlocked menu screenshots? also need the content of main tab ,as i need its model name.
I will post the unlocked menu case on my page  ,thanks

find
quote
#5
(03-17-2020, 12:05 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 11:50 PM)bdgarat Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 07:43 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 04:30 PM)bdgarat Wrote: Hi!

Can someone please help me to unlock all hidden menus of an RCA C14D Rev2 (AMI Aptio) laptop. I'd speccially like  to have the Chipset menu enabled, with the iGPU and Memory speed/timings settings, but if you can unlock every menu, it would be better.

I've tried to unlock them myself with AMIBCP v5.01, changing te entries from "default" to "USER",  but had no luck (The laptop won't display any image).

This is the BIOS Dump. I've done it with CH341A EEPROM Programmer.

Hope u guys can help me.
Thanks in advance

Hi~guy!
Try my modded and response me.

It works! Thanks a lot man!

BTW, just for curiosity, what tool did u use to unlock all this? As I mentioned earlier, I used AMIBCP, but it just bricked my device

I use hex editor to edit bios module ,amibcp can let me view the bios menu struct clearly.

Could you capture some unlocked menu screenshots? also need the content of main tab ,as i need its model name.
I will post the unlocked menu case on my page  ,thanks
Hope this screenshots will work, as I don't have a vga capture device, just my phone =b

This laptop a re-branded pegatron, and it was sold in Argentina. The model is C44I34500, and the board is C14D rev2.0.

[Image: 689bae8985a3256585480af933cd3165.jpg][Image: e3b8af7f4e8ace7ff54565f247e608e0.jpg][Image: 917784dc779f83d865da8c103414879e.jpg][Image: 3e50592444aeb19459509798a86e19bc.jpg][Image: ba62d5e0b6f357865b52d3481dbc4dfc.jpg][Image: 6999555613a61e41b01f57fbe08a21c2.jpg][Image: 45af6704d0dc61eb84dbd0a46197c261.jpg][Image: 994c0b48fc0f4ff1ed794d0bcf9af245.jpg]

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#6
Thanks for your response.

find
quote
#7
(03-16-2020, 07:43 PM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~guy!
Try my modded and response me.
hii there guys

genius239 could u please put ur modded bios back? the link is down

thanx
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)