Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227528
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310581
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Rampage III Extreme Bios 1102 Moded request
#1
Link to the bios :

ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA136...S-1102.zip

Intel Matrix RAID 10.0.0.1046
Marvell 88SE9123 1.0.1027
JMicron JMB363 1.08.01

Could you mod the bios like you do in the version 1005 without the Intel Boot Agent, i don't use it ?

Thanks in advance

Julien CAMIADE

find
quote
#2
Sure, but may I ask if the IBA didn't work in the last BIOS? Or do you just not care about it? The BIOS does have IBA stock... I simply updated it like the other stuff. Do you want it completely removed or just not updated?

I have made a version with it untouched and a version with it completely removed. Both are in here: http://rapidshare.com/files/429776078/ra...mrv1027.7z (7-zip or a recent-ish WinRAR needed to extract)

(I'll get around to making a Dropbox sometime, sorry for the continued Rapidshare, heh)

NOTE: There are versions with 9.6 and 8.9.1 later in this thread since it has been reported that 10.0 doesn't work with this BIOS.

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#3
for IBA, just because i don't care about it because i don't boot with the network card....

Thanks again for really faster answer.

+++++++++++++++++


I Can't download it .

Anytime, need to upgrade to pro version.

Could you upload it to sendspace ?

Thanks
find
quote
#4
Okay, that's fine that you don't boot with it but it would really help me to know if it worked (or appeared to work from what you could tell) in the last BIOS... if you tried it. That was the one thing I was a little unsure of because I extracted it from an archive myself. I am hesitant to integrate that version into the other ROMs that I do because I am unable to test it. My board (Gigabyte X58A-UD3R) has stupid Realtek onboard, not Intel. (I use an Intel PCI card but that's not helpful)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#5
I will try and i come back to you asap.


find
quote
#6
Hi.

Don´t work for me (i tried both). The update process was fine. But, when i set RAID (ICH10) on bios, save and reboot, the information screen for RAID INTEL don´t show and (logically) the system don´t boot.

Help please.

Thank you.
find
quote
#7
I don't try for the moment.

Other way, without the ich10 in raid mode, everything is working ?
find
quote
#8
If Intel Matrix RAID 10 doesn't work then here's a version with 9.6. Please report whether you needed to use this version. This has the stock 1.3.10 Intel Boot Agent until I can verify my 1.3.63 image as working. (Not that it's important as probably none of us even use it)


Attached Files
.rom   rampageiiie-1102-imr96-jm10801-mrv1027.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 14)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#9
Hi jcamiade.

I don´t know. I´d back to official 1102. Sorry.

Thank you Dansolo. I´ll try later and i post my results. What i need is an updated version of INTEL MATRIX RAID because the motherboard come with an obsolete 8.x. Versión 9.x is fine (although 10.x would be better...). Anyway, thank you for your time. I really appreciate your help.
find
quote
#10
(11-15-2010, 04:39 PM)Dansolo Wrote: If Intel Matrix RAID 10 doesn't work then here's a version with 9.6. Please report whether you needed to use this version. This has the stock 1.3.10 Intel Boot Agent until I can verify my 1.3.63 image as working. (Not that it's important as probably none of us even use it)

Neither this bios... Same result: don´t show bios screen for Intel Matrix when set to raid in bios. Thank you for your patient.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)